with you

All The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi was sitting comfortably with her pretty long legs stretched out on the comfy black leather couch at the living room. She was leaning with a pillow stuck against her head and the side of the couch. Her long black hair was hanging loosely against her back. 

A pair of horn-rimmed glasses was perfectly stayed on her nose to help her read. She’s reading a very fascinated limited edition novel that her senior, Sunny gave her as a congratulations’ gift on her debut.

Seulgi and Sunny have been close since her trainee years as Sunny likes to tease Seulgi about her close friendship with Kyuhyun back then. Sunny likes to give her gifts and this book was so making her forgetting the world right now.

She was just wearing a baggy baby blue jumper and a pair of bright yellow Pikachu-printed pajamas pants that was given by her beloved fan with her feet wrapped in polka dots socks. Still, she shivered a bit despite to the house heater that already on with the highest temperature.

There’s just a small hall lamp that ignites her reading at the living room. It was windless and quiet which made her enjoying her time peacefully. Out of the spotlights, cameras, fans and well, everything and she missed the old life.

She then put the book on the wooden coffee table and stood with her two feet on the floor. She stretched her body while yawning. She tied her hair into a messy but gorgeous bun. She went to her room and tiptoed to her bed to take her comfy orange blanket.

All of her members were sleeping soundly and cozily since they were quite tired with today schedule. Seulgi’s hands trailed to tuck the maknae, Joy who was sleeping in a kinda odd position with a blanket. She internally chuckled to see the maknae’s sleeping style.

She took her phone on the drawer and peeked a look at her phone. The bright light illuminated her face in the dark room making her almond –shaped eyes squinted in spite the sudden glaze blinding her sight.

It’s already 2:05 in the morning but still, she didn’t feel sleepy even though her body was somehow a bit sore due to exhausted practices.

She went back to the living room and tossed her blanket on the couch while pocketing her phone into the pocket of the jumper. She realized that her mug was already out of hot chocolate since she was too absorbed with the novel.

She took the mug and paced to the kitchen to refill the mug with hot chocolate. She switched on the bright light of the kitchen and made a toothsome of hot chocolate for herself.

As she was stepping out from the kitchen area, her phone vibrated out of sudden which made her almost jumped and squealed of surprise. Thank god that she didn’t lose the grip of the mug.

She quickly placed the mug on the counter and yanked her vibrating phone out of the pocket of her jumper. She creased her brow of strange to see the peculiar number that was calling her.

It’s still vibrating but somehow, she felt doubtful to answer it. The number was so different and it seemed that not a local number. But her instinct told her to pick it up.

Suddenly, she felt a bit creepy about the call because she just realized that it’s freaking 2 AM and who the heck would call her in this kind of time. The mystery thoughts started to cloud her mind. The phone didn’t stop vibrating which made her instinct strongly told her answer it.

With a mixed feeling inside her, she swiped it to answer. She chose to be silent as soon as she answered it. Her phone was placed to her left ear while taking a seat on the tall stool of the island at the counter. She her lips of nervous. Here she goes.

“*Lang loi lei ho, Seulgi-ya!”

An abrupt and unusual kind of greeting from the other line entered her eardrum and somehow made her jerked a bit from the phone. She was having a mini heart attack due to the sudden distinct and high volume greeting.

She knew the dork behind the mysterious call and number. The voice of a familiar person that she really knows. She knew him exactly from the other line even though the person was speaking in a different language.

“Yah! Do you want to die, Kim Jongin?!”

The voice from the other line chuckled of annoyance, hearing Seulgi’s sudden and expected reply. Seulgi was almost half-screaming at the phone. If her members weren’t asleep yet, she would break his eardrums with her high-pitched shriek.

“No ‘I miss you’? Or even a proper greeting? Hey, you should be lucky that I waste my money just to call you all the way from Hong Kong!”

Seulgi held her laugh; try to act mad at him. His cute words somehow made her heart squeal for his adorable side. She then walked up from her seat, making her way to the living room while holding a warm mug of hot chocolate.

“It’s not my fault that you suddenly called me at a freaking 2 AM and startled me with a Cantonese greeting. Who wouldn’t be cursing at you if you do that?”

She tried her best to sound like she’s mad, but her lips never lack of smile. She then sat at couch comfortably while sprawling the blanket on her laps. She leaned her head back lazily on the couch head.

“Fine, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter