LATE

I'm in love with my sister's boyfriend!?!?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggggg" Yewon's alarm went off. Startled, she woke up right away. Looking at her clock, she gasped.

"Otteke....." it was 7:50 amd her school started in ten minutes. She plopped out of bed and rushe to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing her face rapidly. She raced downstairs, and was surprised to see that her sister wasn't there. 

"She's probably at school" you thought.

"Bye umma, see you later" you yelled and just rushed out.

"Oh my, that girl is just.... nevermind" she muttered and smiled.

* Yewon's POV*

I ran to school as fast as I can. A few blocks later,  I saw my two BFFs, Minah and Hyeri. They were late as well and from their expressions, I knew they got in trouble. Minah and Hyeri are the queenkas of our school in MY grade level. Basically, they are their sister's level in our grade. Minah and Hyeri's sisters are Sojin and Yura. The four are a popular queenka gang called Girls Day. Minah and Hyeri wanted to be your best friend after you had transferred to your current school, Woolim Academy. You were from SM High, but moved due to your sister' s bidding. 

They caught a glimpse of you and they yelled 

"Yah!!! Seo Yewon, wait for us!!!" 

You heard them, but pretended not to hear, chuckled and went off. You were still thinking about detention and how the teachers would react if the schools "Ice princess" or "Ms. Goody two shoes" werent there. You sort of got out of your mind a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter