Just For You

Just For You

 

Andy was sitting in the cafe,sipping his coffee when someone suddenly plopped on the seat in front of him. The person gasped for air as he ran to be where he was. Andy who was also reading and crossing his legs, slamped the book on the table.

"Hi, Andy", the slightly  older guy greeted the maknae with a funny grin.

"Err.....Hi..?Jinnja..?Jun Jin hyung, you are late for an hour!", Andy exclaimed. He crossed his arms afterwards.

"I'm sorry.....So...What's up?", Jun Jin tried to grab Andy's arm but failed as Andy pulled away. He did his last effort, a pouting face. Do not underestimate the cute pouting face. It had melted many girls out there, including Andy (but Andy is not a girl!!).

"Now, tell me, why the meet up?", Jun Jin asked after he saw Andy was smiling seeing his made face.

"........", Andy zipped his mouth.

"What...Now, you won't talk?", Jun Jin poked Andy's cheeks. That gained another sweet smile from Andy. Andy shook his head and reached his hand to grab something beside his chair.

"Here...", Andy put an orange paper bag on the table. He gestured his hand to Jun Jin to take it.

"What is this..?", Jun Jin frowned his nicely shaped-eyebrows. He was hesitating, afraid that the maknae was pranking him.

"Just..open...it...", Andy looked away and bit his finger, wishing Jun Jin would like what he had bought.

"But...you already give me birthday present...An irreplacable one...What is the meaning of this...?", Jun Jin enquired answer from his maknae.

"Just....a token of gift.....to make someone to smile....", Andy blushed.

"Someone suggested me to buy that...", Andy looked at the curious Jun Jin who was peeking the things inside the paper bag.

"Someone..?who?", Junjin pulled out an orange and black t-shirt with 'Jindy' words printed on it. Plus, there was a cute drawing on top of the word.

"Erm....Sandy....", Andy's cheeks became red as he saw Junjin snuggled his face to the t-shirt.

"Tell her..I Love This...oh..?? There are more!!", Junjin excitedly grabbing for other things in the bag. He took out a nice sleek black jeans like Doraemon took out his things from the magic pocket.

"That is supposed to be matching with the t-shirt...", Andy explained while blushing more.

"She suggested this too?", Junjin looked at the black jeans adorably.

"No..that one..is suggested by Sandy's Hani..", the maknae explained but somehow his face was getting redder. 

"Check the another one box in the bag...", this time, Andy completely covered his face with his palms.

"Oh..??", Junjin dug more in the bag and took out a small red box.

"This one is...", Junjin was speechless as he opened the box.

"I choose them by myself...",Andy said from his face hiding.

"It's beautiful...really...I....I...don't think this can replace anything..",Junjin stuttered while looking at the two rings resided in the box. It weren't the usual couple rings. There were black diamonds in every ring. And the body of the rings were not silver or stainless steel. In one glance, Junjin knew they were platinum rings. They are expensive. He knows that really well.  He knew the meaning of the two rings.

"Andy....",Junjin called his lover's name. Andy peeked between his fingers.

The gentle man grabbed one of the Andy's hand and brought it to his lips. Softly,he kissed the maknae's hand.

"Why you called me hyung if you want us to...." Junjin was interrupted by Andy's answer.

"We are in public! I can't call you what I call u when we are alone!",

Junjin smiles wider. Without letting Andy's hand, he kneeled down in front of Andy. He did not care if people see. He did not care if people talk aboutit. He did not even care the flashing lights around them.

"Andy...I accept these gifts wholeheartedly. And this ring..." Junjin took the slightly smaller ring and put in on Andy's ring. The said name had became speechless. He did not think that Junjin will react to that extent.

"I accept your proposal as well,my lovely maknae..", for the second time, Jun jin kissed Andy's hand.

There were clapping sounds followed by cheering sounds.

"Accept!!Accept!! Accept!!", the cheerings went on.

Andy could not handle his blush anymore when he took the other ring and did what Junjin had did. 

The corner of Junjin's lips went upwards and revealed his beautiful cheekbones. He stood up and pulled Andy towards him.

"I love you....I really do... We are officially engaged now... Don't you dare to cheat on me..", Junjin warned sweetly. Andy just nodded and bowed down his head because he was so shy to be in the eyes of public. But, that was not long, when Junjin's hand lingered his hand on Andy's neck. Soon enough, he lifted Andy's face up. Andy looked weirdly at Junjin and signalled Junjin with his eyes.

"Baby!! We are in public!! Don't do it!!", Andy thought in his mind,hoping Junjin would read it.

Junjin just smirked and closed his eyes. He leaned closer and crushed their lips together. Andy struggled at first, but when Junjin deepened the kiss, he gave in. He closed his eyes too and just enjoyed the sweet passionate kiss. The cheers became louder. Junjin pulled away from the kiss and hastingly grabbed the gifts that gave by Andy. The flabbergasted Andy was confused but then he understood when Junjin scooped him up and lifted him out of the cafe.

"Baby...can't u at least wait to finish that coffee??", Andy said. Junjin shook his head and smiled.

"No... I am too...ehem...you know what I mean...because you are so hot and y right now...", Junjin exclaimed and keep lifting Andy to his home because well....you know...Jindy..is sometimes naughty too...hahahahha!!

 

Dong Wan arrived at the cafe while panting for his breath.

"Shoot!!! I miss it!! Urrgghhh!!", Dong Wan sighed while holding his DSLR camera.

"Next time,baby...next time..", Min woo tapped his lover's back and then turned him around because he saw Junjin was kissing Andy in the car romantically. Should I add hotly too?? Lol^^

 

The End

 

I hope this cheer my pretty dongsaeng up^^

Saranghae, Sandy^^

I'm sorry if the plot is too cheesy....and..if there is grammar's error..hehehe^^