Chapter Two: Pleasant Introductions and Obnoxious Encounters

Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's really rare for a girl, especially a cat shifter like me, to be "kidnapped" by a vampire. The reason for the quotation marks is because in the area where I live, it's most girls' fantasy to be taken away by a rich, young and handsome vampire who'll will protect her and "love" her -- or make love to her.

It's called being vampire brided, and the only con for the girl is that she's made into the vampire's feeder -- although some girls may find the feeding to be, how should I put it, y.

And now here I am, being brided. How did I end up here?"

- - - - -

When I wake up today, I'm comfortable, which is something that never really occurs. Automatically, though, my keen sense of smell helps me to refocus and recognise where I am; and of course, I'm at that stupid vampire's house.

"I don't want to be brided, though. It's rude and it just allows men, especially vampire men, to think that they have control over women. Plus, this one isn't even as 'charming' as everyone says that vampires are.." I scowl in frustration. What was with that last thought though? Did I actually look him over?

I'm hit with a glorious smell and an overwhelming pain appears in my stomach.

"Crap. What the hell? I ate so much yesterday, while Daehyun was talking to me, why am I so hungry?" I'm confused as I instinctively follow the scent of american waffle, toasted bread with butter on top, nutella spread, cereal with just the perfect amount of milk and orange jui-

"Excuse me, hello, I have not been able to introduce myself, yet." I'm interrupted and I realize that I was walking through this ginormous house with my eyes closed, until I bumped into this new man, who I assume is a vampire as well.

"Yes, in fact, I am another vampire," he reads my mind and answers my thoughts.

"I'm Jinjoo." I lower my head and introduce myself.

"I know," he simply replies, "I'm Yoo Youngjae, Daehyun's younger step-brother. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter