One fine day

season 2

"look xiumin butterfly!!"

"Where ?"

"There on top of the yellow flower "

"Ahh i see it now"

"It's pretty"

Pretty is an understatement xiumin thought.

Xiumin wake up early like usual. Making coffe and then enjoying it quietly while watching the member bickering and play with one another. All of them keep on playing without noticing its almost time to practice xiumin quietly goes to his room and prepare himself. Someone enter the room but he so focused so he doesn't notice. But a hand land in his shoulder he realise there is someone else in his room. He look back and see jongin.

"Hyung what are u doing?"

"Just preparing for our practice"

Jongin just nod and look around his hung room its all neat and clean he sit in the bed then he lay down burry his head in the pillow.

Jongin pov

Hyung pillow smell like him, it make me sound like a ert smelling some else pillow. But i am doing it anyway its so good I can't miss this opportunity. Ahh its heaven the only thing missing is Hyung warm. 

"Jongin wake up we need to practice"

Xiumin H yung sit in the bed so I pull him to my embrace we use to cuddle a lot in the past but then after he come I never spent a lot of time with my xiumin hyung. I smell his hair its smell like lemon. I remember giving him a lemon scent shampoo not long ago its nice to know he is using it. I wish we can stay like this forever.

"U smell nice hyung"

"Thanks for the shampoo its really nice, u should give other's too"

"No they are making fun of me only you that nice to me"

"If the hear u said that u will be in trouble for sure"

"I don't need them I only need hyung"

Like seriously hyung I only need you.

End of pov

Practice went well and all the member can't wait to sleep. It's almost midnight and the boys are on there way to the car. But out of nowhere a nice black Car arrive and make head turn. The owner of the car is tvxq changmin making his way to exo eldest member.

"Minnie-ah lets go"

All the member just bickering how unfair for there sunbae only hangout with xiumin and all that. After promising to treaty them meat they unwillingly let their hyung go. And jongin isn't all happy about it not one bit.

Changmin pov

It' good to finally have some lone time with Minnie. He is cool and nice so I like hanging out with him we just talk, play games, and drinking all night basically.

But with himeverything seems different. I like him too much till it scare me. I am fully aware of xiumin is gay and normally I will avoid in a sittuation being to close to someone who is in fact liking man when he is single. But the fact that he is single make me happy, I keep on pushing the boundaries between the two of us when we are alone I can't keep my hand of him at all. Xiumin is good at drinking but the more he drink he became sloppy and for quite sometimes the drunk state of him bring the bad side of me. I keep on making decision that I will regret later on. And to day is no exception, xiumin is asleep in arm in my bed alone just with me. I hold him close to me smelling his hair he smell different but in a good way I guess he change his shampoo, I run my hand in his arm feeling his skin. He is a man just like me but i enjoying this intimacy between him and me so much. It's make me questioning my uality. But iam to just want to savour the moment I have with him to care. But out of nowhere he is awake but instead of pushing me away he pulling me closer. I fell something my neck and I know that will leave a mark tomorrow.