the treat

love on air

   "and today winner is haha !!" yoo jae suk said while clapping his hand. they have just finished running man filming this week,with haha as the winner"and cut!! good job everyone!! let's pack. " PD jay shout as he start to pack his thing. "yah yeoreobon, let's have dinner at my restaurant; i'll pay!!! it's been a long time since i got a solo win." haha shout to the runningman member and this make everybody cheers."mianhe ne dongsaeng,i can't follow you i have to go for my work out."kim jong kook said patting haha back; this make haha pout like a children "oh chebal hyung,can't you skip one work out for this dongsaeng?"haha beg making a puppy eyes to jong kook."haha-yah you know i can skip my work out,all of this will be useless"kim jong kook said pointing at his abs."aish hyung,what is that for when you don't even have a girlfriend. it is useless" haha pointed without thinking that he is talking to the tiger.  

   "ah hyung!!! mianhe!!! chebal hyung chebal!!!" haha beg as kim jong kook start to choke him."ㅋㅋrule number one, dont say something ridiculous to the tiger seumdwa!!!"kang gary aigoo-ing "kim jong kook, we have allready finished the filming; stop being scary you'll give me heart attack" ji suk jin said while making a scared face, this sucsessfully make everybody laugh."yah kwang soo!!! i'm gonna kill you after this!!!"haha said still choked. "what did i do hyung ?" kwang soo ask confused. "you didn't help me!!beside you're the maknae right? so i dumping it all to you!!!" haha said as kim jong kook release him."ah hyung,why does it have to be me?"kwang soo ask."you should have ask help to ji hyo noona,she is the only one who can beat the tiger. besi.. ah!! noona!! i was wrong!! chebal noona!! " kwang soo scream from pain while ji hyo start to pulling his hair."second rule, don't say something ridiculous to the lion seumdwa!!!" gary said again and the family start to laugh again (exept for kwang soo who still screaming in pain).

   "how about this haha-ah,i'll go with you if you go to the gym tomorrow with me" kim jong kook said. "deal!! but in one condition"haha said with a grin in his face" what?" "he"ll come with me!!!" the pingguin said while hugging the giraffe"what? Andwe!!!! ahh i was wrong hyung" said lee kwang soo trying to escape from tge pinguin hug."deal!!"kim jong kook and haha said at the same time."okay then,lets meet up at haha restaurant one hour from now" yoo jae suk said."ne,let's go!!!"haha said.
as soon as haha said that everybody go to pack up.  

"Oppa.."

kim jong kook heard someone call him and turn around to foind ji hyo standing infront of him.

"ne,wae ji hyo-ah?"

 

---------------------------------

hi again!! i'm sorry it is very short.. please tell me  wath you think!!! i know it was bad , but please be nice!!! :)