Coffee

Addicted

Coffee….my best addiction ever .

Why ? Don’t ask.

“Do you have another sleepless night yesterday ?”,Yixing sigh.

“W-well I can’t helped it…”, I lower down my face, awkwardly looking at my feet.

“Ge, you need to refrain from it at least 2 da-“ before Yixing finished his words, I cut him.

“Lay, don’t get me started . You know nothing. And you’ve been pestering me for like- a whole day yesterday. Okay, maybe not to that extreme.”, I shrug.

“But seriously ge, you need some sleep. You need to lay off caffeine !”, Yixing argued. Yixing, my best friend and my apartment sharer, stood and sighed for the umpteenth time.

“How about I get you some teas ? Maybe you’ll like them…”, Yixing said, dash to the kitchen. I scrunched my nose. Teas? Seriously ? Meanwhile that boy make some teas, I scribbled a paragraph of a message before grabbing my phone and quickly –but carefully make my way to the door.

“Sorry friend, no tea for me.” I said wearily, eyeing the busy boy in the kitchen before closing the door quietly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd pov

Bells tinkling , signifying a new customer. A special customer that Minseok’s love .

“Luhan !”, Minseok practically stops himself from screaming, as there were still some customer. He runs to his lover who’s standing, smiling at him.

“Hi Minseok.”, Luhan said, waving casually.

Minseok chuckles, loving how Luhan blushes when he initiated a kiss on the lips as a greeting .

Minseok then bring his Luhan to a table in the corner, away from people views.

“Care for some coffee ?”, Minseok question, a smirk formed on his face. Luhan contemplates for a moment, actually the thoughts of Yixing’s worrying face and the darkening bags under his eyes sinking in.

Yeah … I should stay away from caffeine for a couple of days…’

“No thanks. A glass of water would be nice.” , Luhan said casually. Surprise by the changes of his lover, Minseok blinks rapidly, causing Luhan to laugh.

“Don’t you like coffees ?”, Minseok ask.

“No no, I like them, really. But Lay worries about my health. “, Luhan said, grabbing his boyfriend’s hands in his, giving Minseok a heart-stopping smile. Minseok blushes deep scarlet while Luhan squeals then kissing him on both cheeks.

“W-WH-Why did you do that in public ?! ”,Minseok stammer, face away from the boy in front of him.

“Then why do you have to be so cute ?!”, Luhan giggles. Minseok pouts. And then the routine of kisses and giggles and squeals –basically what people called; sweet moments-  continues, not remembering the drink Luhan just order awhile ago.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ge, I make you green tea !”, Yixing shout from the kitchen.

“Ge ?”, Yixing said, a frown made its way to his face as he walks in the living room. Oblivious to the silence, Yixing sigh frustratingly and flop himself on the couch. Closing his eyes, Yixing stays like this for 3 good minutes thinking how can he persuade his friend to stop drinking coffee continuously in a day which can cause sleeping problems.Yixing eyes fluttered open, feeling a piece of paper beside him on the couch.

“W-what is this.. ?”, picking it up, Yixing unfolds it open.

“L-Luhan ge ?”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan eyes flutters open, rubbing them cutely to adjust the lights. Luhan vision become more clearer, starting with Minseok laying next to him, sleeping soundly. Luhan smiles softly, wrapping his arms around Minseok’s waist.

The way Minseok heaves his chest in a small breathing causing Luhan’s heart skips a beat.

The way his eyes flutters open, staring back into Luhan’s causing Luhan to blush.

The way his lips moves to form a word or a smile droves Luhan’s crazy.

“Good morning.” Minseok smiles .

Yes, it does droves Luhan crazy.

After what it seems like forever contemplating about ‘ morning breath so no kissing or just kiss him already !’

He chose the latter. The one with an exclamation mark .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Yixing,

You idiot .

Do you know that coffee is not what I’m addicted to ? And that’s when you enter the answer – No. It was the person I’m addicted to. That person stole my heart, my eyes and the worst was, that person stole my life. To change into a better one . I give you cliffhanger bro >:] . And that person is a barista. He owns a café near our apartment where I usually goes. The one that I told you ? Yeah that one . I will take in your words SERIOUSLY this time so you better not pestering me about it again or I will never pay the rent >:] . Oh, and I will sleep in that person’s house tonight so don’t call the police. Bye !! Wait, I know you might be wondering who’s ‘that person’ is right ? Guess what? I won’t tell !

P/S: Hey, teas have caffeine-s too !!!

                                                                                      Minseok’s truly, Luhan.

 

 

A/N: It's . I know that feeling. The irratation of a failure. Well whatever. *sulks on a corner*

WARNING DOWN BELOW: It's just an option.

Please subscribe, comments or an upvote maybe :] but i don't have my hopes high in the sky :]