Lie

Can i come back to you?

"Jiwon" hayi said his hair. Jiwon look up since he is laying on her lap now.

"Lets broke up" jiwon nod. He close his eyes again. Hayi continue his hair then kiss his forehead softly.

Its the eighth times hayi ask to broke up. Now she put an eye on the new boy named chanwoo. He is their junior at school. Jiwon and hayi start dating when they are in junior high school. first grade. Hayi is the one who ask jiwon to be her boyfriend. Jiwon being innocent just nod. They are also from the same elementary school. Childhood friend maybe.

Just in a blink of eye all student at school already now they are broke up. Again. They think jiwon is fool. He is one of a kind. They dont know what he feels. He never show it tho. Doesnt like he is that kind of nerd boy. He got many friends. Girls like him too. Somehow his friends want to save him from hayi. Hearing that news, girls start to clinging around jiwon.


Just in one weeks hayi got chanwoon in her hands. They are now holding hands in the school hall. Its already time to go home. many student already gone home. Jiwon walk straight to their direction.

"Hi jiwon" hayi said. Chanwoo just smile awkwardly to him.

"Oh hei"

"Can you accompany me to go to the bookstore?" She said. Still holding chanwoo hand.

"Got basketball practice. You can ask him" jiwon pointed chanwoo

"Okay" hayi sigh.

"Dont go anywhere else after that. Gotta go. Bye" jiwon said while pat her head and walk away.

Hayi sigh. She dont want to go with chanwoo. Its not two weeks yet but she already getting bored with chanwoo. He is too normal. Besides she already miss jiwon that much.

"Hayi!" Hayi snapped.

"What? Whats wrong?"

"I'm already called you three times. Are you spacing out?" Chanwoo ask.

"No. Nothing. Ah i got some bussines with my english teacher. You can go home first"

"But how about the bookstore?"

"We can go there later. Gotta go. Bye"

Hayi walk to her classroom. She packed her stuff to her bag and walk to school gym where jiwon practice. She is getting confused because it was too silent for a basketball practice. She sees no one around there. When she walk in to the gym she found jiwon with a girl. Studying?

 

 

 

 

 

sorry if it too short