Tonight

Long time no see, baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their ash brown orbs never once left each other's as memories started to resurface. All those afternoons they spent in Bobby's room rapping, those steamy, finger good dumplings that they bought with whatever was left in their wallets, the hours-long, heartfelt conversations they shared in their favourite playground; time seemed to stand still just for this two lovebirds. She looked very similiar to that repeated image in his memory, however there were still some changes that time had brought about. Her glassy eyes seemed to convey more than before as those of his own met hers; her plump, pinkish lips looked more delicious and kissable; her charcoal black hair shone under the flourescent lights; her porcelain white skin appeared more delicate after two years. The girl- or rather, lady in front of him now carried an aura mixed with elegance and mystery that he couldn't quite describe. Not that he was complaining; these slight differences only served to make her more attractive.


"Jennie?" His lips parted and her name slid past them in a whisper, as much he tried to make himself sound as calm and indifferent as possible.


"Bobby." There was an edge in her voice that was alien to him, yet the fiery passion in her eyes seemed to convey otherwise. For a moment Bobby was thrown off his guard; a part of him wanted to dash forward to give her a crushing embrace, but the glaring signs beside him served as reminders that he was in an agency, and there were rules and regulations to follow. He had signed the contract, therefore he could not act rashly without thinking for his family or the company. The fair doll stood in front of him tensed with expectancy as each step he took brought them closer and closer.

"Hey Bobby, are you okay?" Hanbin's voice shattered whatever illusion he was trapped in earlier, and Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter