It Hurts

Long time no see, baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fiddling with his house keys, Bobby waited nervously outside the gate of Jennie's house. This might just be the last time for the both of them to go on a 'date' like this, and he wanted it to be the most memorable for Jennie. Even though it seemed quite ridiculous for a sixteen year old, Bobby still decided to wear a nice tie and comb his hair into a sleek hairstyle to seem more presentable. Everyone in the neighborhood seemed to find Bobby's gear for that day hilarious, as they snickered and giggled at him when he cycled past them. you all, he thought to himself in simmering anger as Bobby tightened his jaw, when I become famous, you all will regret making fun of me. As he redirected his focus back on the house in front of him, he noticed Jennie emerging from behind the door, wearing her signature playful smile, the one that he liked so much. She looked so gorgeous and charming; it was impossible for Bobby to hide his smile which returned hers.

"Yah, get on the bike!" Bobby grinned as he got onto the bike, patting the empty 'passenger seat' behind his. "We're going for a nice ride today." Jennie's eyes glittered upon the mention of taking a ride around Bobby's most loved bike, as she knew that he never allowed anyone near his precious 'baby'. Since he had given permission for her to sit on it, it must be something special-- and probably important that he was going to tell her, she guessed. Jennie could probably make a intelligent guess on what he would say later, since she had heard rumours flying about about him in the past few days, but she wasn't planning to tell him anything. What she wanted was for Bobby to tell her personally about the 'rumour', and not receive information about him from a third party. Nodding in response to Bobby's instruction, she climbed onto the back seat of the bicycle and placed her hands on Bobby's shoulders as a safety measure. Suddenly, she felt Bobby shifting her hands to wrap around his waist instead, and her face reddened within seconds upon the intimate contact. There was definitely something different in Bobby's behaviour, she observed, and she did not know if it was a pleasant change, or an unhappy one. All she knew was Bobby was not being himself that day, and it was making her feel uncomfortable.

"Bobby, I thought you had something to tell me?" Jennie urged as he was about to step on the pedal to kickstart the journey they would take for the 'date'. "Can you tell me now?"

"A-ah," His flustered voice could be heard clearly from where Jennie was sitting at. "I'll tell you later, don't be impatient."

"I-- fine." she sulked as he started to cycle; his words put across as though to suggest that he would not like to further discuss about it. Choosing to distract herself from her emerging worries, she focused on the warmth of Bobby's back as he cycled, and a small shy smile lingered on Jennie's lips as her imagination started to run wild, picturing Bobby and her in a warm embrace during spring, under all those falling sakuras in Japan, and they are all blissful and sweet...

"Here we are!" The abrupt stop of the bicycle and Bobby's excited tone brought Jennie back to reality. Oh god, she silently scolded herself as she pinched her cheek, what are you thinking about Jennie Kim?! You're so lecherous! Taking a good view of the amentities around her, Jennie realised that they had stopped in front of the chinese dumpling shop, where they had first met eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter