Part 1

December Love Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*JUNGKOOK*

"Aww. Maknae, you're doing that again?" Namjoon hyung remarked with a teasing chuckle, referring to me writing a love letter yet again ever since the first day of December. I let out a small smile as I shake my head. "Not your problem, hyung. Try writing one too for your future girl." I grinned at him before continuing what I was doing.

"Hey Jungkook, there are new letters on your locker!~" Taehyung shouted, entering our usual hangout place a. k. a. the music room. I looked at him and blinked. "Is there a green envelope again?" I asked. I've been consecutively receiving a letter in green envelope and green ink. Taehyung nodded as he unwrapped the lollipop and stuck it on his mouth. "Jinjjayo?" "Yeah...It's from the same girl I think."

"I see. That's her trademark I guess." I chuckled. "Don't you have a trademark too?" Taehyung grinned. "Like putting a piece of cookie every morning on Soo- -" I immediately pushed his lollipop back in his mouth to stop him from revealing her name to Namjoon. "Just finish that lollipop of yours, alien~" I said and gave him a threatening glare. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head, while Namjoon looked at us in confusion.

"Hey hey, maknae. What's her name? The girl you like. You know, I have to know who she is. Maybe I can help you." Namjoon said, wriggling his eyebrows at me with a cool smile. "Thanks, but no thanks. It'll be better if you don't know her." I stuck my tongue out at him. He hissed at me with clenched teeth then kept his hands on the pockets of his pants. "I'll find out." He said confidently. "Don't try." I warned. "Whatever. Ahh. I got to go. I need to do some errands for my mom." He said, grabbing his bag from the floor. "Bye hyung~" We joyfully waved our hands at him.

"Sooo... Have you seen her this morning? She seem to be sleepy as she walks on the hallway." Taehyung said. "Yeah. I heard that the seniors had their chapter exams this morning. Maybe she studied all night." I said as I write on the stationery I bought. "Really? Give her coffee today." He grinned. I glanced at him. "That would be weird." I said. "Why? Because she doesn't know you?" He let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter