DON'T LEAVE YET....PLEASE?!

There Is A Place..

I went in between Kris and the man. "Please, Mister don't take Kris yet. He promised me he will tell me where he is from.." I said to the Man.
"okay, I'll give you and Kris 5min, after 5min Kris have to leave." he said and then disappeared.
~~~~~
"Kris..Where is that place and What is that place..?" I ask "If I were to say where I was from you won't believe me," he looked away.
"Aniyo...I will believe it, i promise." As I held his hand tight I can see colorful sparkles in his eyes. " I-i'm from GALAXY" My eyes widen. "G-GALAXY?" "Yes, GALAXY"

*5Min going by* As he said that his image started to fade. I couldn't feel the smooth hand of his anymore. All i saw was HIM, Kris... FADING....  infront of my eyes.
"NO! HAJIMA! DON"T LEAVE!!!!" I tried hugging him but all I felt was air.... "I'm Sorry Suzy..." He's gone...
Now, I can only hear my crying...I can't hear his DEEP voice calling my name, I can't feel his hugs everyday, I can't see his beautiful face..
God has punish me.. God had taken my everthing...My LIFE, My Soul, My
GALAXY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!

SORRY IF I HAD BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG~~~ *bow*

I hope you guys liked it. SORRY IF IT WASN"T GOOD!! *bow*

~Author y_Me