Chapter 04

Who Actually You Are?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun walked to the house and went inside her room. When she arrived at her room, she closed the door and threw her bag on the bed. She looks on the mirror and tied her wavy hairs into a ponytail. After that, she cleaned her room and went out from the room. She started to clean the house alone. Then, someone came inside the house and it was Sehun. Seohyun looked on him and bowed, Sehun only ignored her and went upstairs to go to his room. Seohyun pouted and sighed as she continued to do her stuff. Sehun went inside his room and locked the door, as he putted his bag on the chair and un-bottoned his wet shirts. While un-bottoning it, he saw a frame that had a girl on it. He looked on it for a minute while stopped un-bottoning his shirts. He sighed and threw himself on the bed, right arm rested on his forehead. 

"Why can't I forget you?" asked Sehun to himself and sighed

Then, suddenly, Seohyun knocked on the door. She want to clean the room. Sehun groaned and forgot that his shirt almost all un-botton, he went towards the door and opened it. Seohyun saw Sehun who was about to half as she shocked and closed her eyes, turned back, covering her face with her palms.

"I swear! I didn't see anything at all!" said Seohyun, innocently

Sehun smirked on her cuteness, "It's okay. By the way, what are you going to do here?" 

"I need to clean your room, but it's okay if you're going to take off your clothes. I'll clean your room later."

When Seohyun about to leave that place, Sehun grabbed Seohyun's wrist, making she faced him. 

"You can clean it." said Sehun "Since my room is a little bit dirty" 

Seohyun looked on him and then slightly nodded. She went inside the room and started to clean. 

After finished took a fresh bath, she dried her hairs in-front of the mirror using the hair dryer. Then, she went out and saw the members at the living room. Some of them watching television, some of them read books while some of them playing their cellphones.

"Did you guys like to eat anything?" asked Seohyun, politely to them

But no one bother to answer her, not even look on her. Seohyun looked on them with her unbelievable face. She just stayed calm and sighed, as she went to the kitchen and cooked something for dinner. After finished, she served the meals on the dining table and went inside back her room. She threw herself on the bed and grabbed the frame that just next to her bed. A frame which has her family's picture. She slightly touched her parents' faces and her brother's face on the frame.

"It should be this year.." said Seohyun in her really soft voice

She started to sob and at then she cried. She cried in a silent mode, not letting the members heard it. Tears falling down to her cheeks as she closed with her palm, covering the sound. 

"Oh? It's almost dinner time. I'm hungry, I need to eat first~" said Xiumin and stood up

The members looked on the clock and it's almost dinner time. They stood up and went to the dining room, seeing some meals already been served on the dining table.

"Did Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter