A lifetime (Final)

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her POV

Times flies. We had been together for a year. As usual, he always surprised me with little things. It is just like old times. He is so thoughtful towards me. But is he able too take the truth that I am thousand over years old. What should I do. Am I doing the right thing? Song Ji Hyo, you already know what is the ending going to be like. Why do you leap into it? But the feeling is too strong to pull out now.

His POV

Ji Hyo ah!! I really missed her these few days. I had been away for a week for business trip. I really missed her scent, her smile and HER. I cannot wait to see her again. What should I do to keep her with me forever? But wait, how do I tell her the truth? Will she accept the truth or she will left me. I really cannot read her mind. Sometime she is so loving towards me, but sometimes she is as cold as ice. How can I afford to lose her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oppa, this place is so beautiful. I can see the whole view of the mountains in front of me."

"Do you like this place? This was left by my grandfather. He built this place for my granny. It was passed to me when he passed on. I was looking for someone to renovate the place and in the end I found you instead. Fate led us together."

She kept quiet and looked out to the valleys of mountains. After a while, she felt a pair of hands hugging her from behind.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing much. The view is just too beautiful. Come, join me for a walk. I like to look at the surrounding."

Hand in hand, they walked down the lonely lane. Both of them kept quiet as they had something in their mind.

"Oppa, I grew up in a poor family. My parents worked day and night to support the family, but they are very loving even when they had little time to spend with one another. I always hope that one day when I found my one, I will be like them. 

To be love and to love is a ble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter