Final.

Mall Trouble

Soohyun regretted everything now. Everything was hard to see. Everyone seemed so tall to Soohyun.

She was currently at the mall. Why? Her brother's phone's glass shattered and she decided to follow him buy a new one rather than sing alone at her shared dorm with her brother.

While they were picking out a new phone, a sudden storm of people flood the mall. Soohyun looked up and it answered all her questions, there was a grand sale. And it was currently starting. Now. She was sadly, carried away with the crowd.

All of the neighborhood ladies seem to be present. Pushing and pulling were something that seemed too hard for Soohyun to avoid.

"Oppa!" she cried out. But it was futile, everyone was shouting and screaming louder than her volume. She frantically waved her hands up in case Chanhyuk would see her waving hands.

But he didn't reply or yell back. Soohyun brought down her arm with the help of her right hand. She bit her bottom lip to hold her tears. 

She was hopeless in this situation and now she felt like crying because what if someone had slapped her brother with a fish and he went into coma?

She shaked her head for any negative thoughts. Instead she started to walk, braving herself to get pushed and hit by plastic bags.

Unfortunately, she got kicked - by some lady who apologized for unintentionally kicking her - and tumbled down to the slightly wet floor.

She tried to stand. Her legs wobbled slightly.

Her clothes were a mess, there was a big wet spot on her favorite skirt. Her hair was dangled up, there was even a leaf tangled there. And her water tank seemed to have broke, because she started to sob and hiccup.

And fortunately for her, someone grabbed her forearm and helped her stand. 

Soohyun quickly wiped her tears and snot with her free hand. Then turned to thank the person who was kind enough to help her. 

"T-thank you." Soohyun squeaked but still had her head hung.

She bowed for what seemed like ten times before quickly running off. Leaving her helper confused. 

"Your welcome." Her helper replied back, but a little too late. He shrugged then started to walk off.

Then something caught the person's eyes, a small note. 

It was a small map to the booth that sold Chanhyuk's phone and where Soohyun was supposed to be at - before getting pulled with the crowd.

The person smiled. "I can meet her again? cool." and that person hummed a soft tune to g-dragon's crayon and used the map to follow Soohyun.

 

---

 

Soohyun quickly made it to the small phone booth shop that her brother was in. "Oppa." she called out and Chanhyuk turned to look at her.

He waved and smiled. Ushering her to come to him with a simple hand gesture, and she did. Soohyun stood beside her brother and looked at the phone in his hand.

"Do you think it's good? the storage and graphics is great. Plus the shape suits me?" he gave a small toothy grin and scrunched his nose to make his round frameless glasses moved slightly.

Soohyun smiled and nodded. "Ne oppa." then she clinged to her brother's arm for safety. "Oppa don't ever let me go." she playfully said even if it was really an order for Chanhyuk to never ever leave her sight, and maybe vice versa.

Her brother chuckled slightly and patted her hair. "How could I ever leave my cute little Soohyun." he teased and got a light hit on his arm as a reply.

She nuzzled closer. "Thank you~" she said and waited for her brother as he paid for his new phone. Then when he came back to her, Soohyun quickly pulled him towards the exit.

She wouldn't be going to this mall for quite a while.

And there, a figure came to the booth that Soohyun and Chanhyuk was at. It was Soohyun's helper. Nibling on a bun, her helper sigh seeing the empty booth. 

"Shouldn't have bought choco cone for Hanbin ah."

 

---

 

It has been over a week since Soohyun's incident at the mall for her beloved brother's phone. And it seems he can't be separated with his phone anymore. 

"Oppa!" she yelled from the kitchen. It was supposed to be dinner but Chanhyuk wasn't at the table.

"Oppa!!" she yelled louder.

And as a response, she heard a grunting noise from Chanhyuk's room. She made her way to Chanhyuk's room and peeked with her head inside.

"Oppa?" Soohyun called out. "I'm here.." he called out back. Soohyun entered the room as a whole. "Oppa? what's wrong?" she waddled cutely to her brother resting on his bed.

"I feel sick." he coughed. "But I've got to return something...to a friend. Could you help?" Chanhyuk somewhat pleaded. Soohyun nodded vigorously. 

Chanhyuk slowly sat up, with the help of his sister. He drew a map and told some quick directions that may help her. Soohyun went to wear her coat and hat - it's currently winter. And took what looked like a book and the map.

She saluted to her brother and set off. 

When the house was silent after the click of the door's automatic lock, Chanhyuk grinned brightly.

"I can't believe she actually. Well I was to lazy to give back the book. Plus I can eat all the ice cream. Muehehehe." he smirked and walked to the fridge to eat all of the ice cream while his innocent sister knew nothing.

 

----

 

Soohyun shivered. "Brrr. It's cold." She rubbed her forearms. She looked at the map on her covered hand, she was close. It was actually at the park nearby. 'Oppa could've just told me it was the park.' she thought to herself and pouted cutely.

Soohyun finally arrived at the park, it was empty. Quiet. Cold. She shivered again. She decided to sit on an empty bench and wait for her brother's friend.

While waiting, she hummed a soft tune to Taeyang's eyes, nose, lips but her and Chanhyuk's version. She didn't even noticed that a person had sat beside her. 

That said person then tapped her shoulder. Scaring the soul out of poor her. She covered her face and screamed and made that person panic.

"H-hey. Are you Soohyun ah?" that person asked. Soohyun stopped screaming and peeked from the cracks of her fingers. "N-ne." she said.

That person smiled brightly and his eyes turned into cresents. "I'm Jinhwan, just call me oppa is you want. Is your brother Chanhyuk?" Jinhwan asked, actually, he knew it was Soohyun from the mall. And boy was he happy to see her again.

Soohyun nodded slightly. "Then you are her. Well Soohyun ah, can I have my book back?" he chuckled. Soohyun raised a brow slightly in confusion.

"Book?" she tapped her head in a cute manner. "Yes, my book." Jinhwan waited patiently but covered his face when she tapped her head cutely.

"Book...Oh! Book!" Soohyun remembered and took out the book from her bag. "H-here." her cheeks were tinted red because of both the weather and how she had forgotten about her task.

Jinhwan laughed softly. He was about to take his book when Soohyun made a stop hand gesture. "Ah wait. How can I know that you really are opppa's friend?" Soohyun pulled back the book and placed it at her chest. 

She stared at Jinhwan. "Well. He's good at faking being sick. He loves ice cream. He's lazy~" he chimed. Soohyun nodded, that was so her brother. 

But suddenly, something hit her.

Not literally hit her but she finally noticed something. "Oppa was faking?" she furrowed her brows then pouted. "He probably is eating all the ice cream now!" 

She huffed and crossed her arms. "How could he!" she huffed again and stood up, tapping her feet in an angry manner.

Jinhwan, who had been watching Soohyun with a small smile on his face. Soohyun was funny and cute, in his eyes. He stood up beside her.

"So? Am I real now? I really like that book." he tilted his head slightly with sadness in his eyes. Soohyun looked at him and her cheeks stayed a tint of red.

She handed the book. Earning a handsome smile from Jinhwan, which made her heart skip a beat. "Thanks." he said and she nodded.

Then the silance filled the cold air. Soohyun's mission was just to give the book but her feet seemed to be glued there, same goes for Jinhwan.

"Can we like, exchange numbers?" Jinhwan asked with a toothy grin.

"Ne." Soohyun nodded. She then gave her phone to Jinhwan and she got his, she placed her name as 'Lee Soohyun' along with her number.

Then Jinhwan passed back her phone and she did the same with his.

She fiddled with her index fingers. "This is..goodbye?" Jinhwan shook his head. "See you later." he playfully winked and stood up to walked at another direction.

Soohyun walked back home with her face covered.

There was never a man who could make her blush, but Jinhwan proved he could.

 

 

---

 

 

Soohyun open the door. "Oppa." she angrily statted. She saw Chanhyuk asleep on the couch, a drama was on and an empty bucket of ice cream on the floor.

When she saw how peacful he looked, Soohyun couldn't help but giggle. "Oppa oppa, what would i do without you?" she said to herself.

Then Soohyun walked into her room and flopped onto her bed. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. 

 

From: My Hubby

Hello Soohyun ah~

To: My Hubby

Hello. Who is this?

From: My Hubby

T.T it's me~ Jinhwan oppa.

To: My hubby

Eh? Jinjja, oppa why is your name 'My Hubby' /.\

From: My Hubby

Because you're my Honey :P Soohyun ah, I like you.

To: My Hubby

O-oppa!? really?! tbh, I like you too.

From: My Hubby

Then you're officially my cute girlfriend.

To: My Hubby

:) and you're officially my handsome boyfriend.

From: My Hubby

I already knew XD

To: My Hubby

Yah! Oppa! eh,oppa. What's my name?

From: My Hubby

Lee Soohyun :D

To: My Hubby

Oppa! my name in your phone dummy.

From: My Hubby

XP hehe~ It's 'My Honey'

To: My Hubby

Uwah, Hubby+Honey :P well, oppa. I'm tired, goodnight.

From: My Hubby

Oh, goodnight Soohyun ah, saranghae <3

 

 

Soohyun tried her best to not squeal out loud. She typed a response, 'Nado saranghae <3' and she squealed. "Hubby." she smiled and her eyes started to wither and she fell asleep thinking of the other.