Chapter 01

Aye Aye Chef Eric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

sorry for the long, loongg wait guys  =//  kept hitting writer's block on my other stories which made me lag on everything else as well  :'((   but I managed to write the first chapter =)))  sooooooooooo...  ^^

aaanddd... if there's anyone from my country, I know it's a bit late but සුභ අලුත් අවුරුදක්‌ වේවා...!!! =DDD 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

He paced through the silent living room, pausing every few steps to throw nervous glances at the clock.

He’d been doing this for the past half an hour and he thought he was starting to see a trail emerge on the floor. Giving up on the pacing, he sat down on the edge of the sofa- the usually fluffy, plush cushion feeling strangely uncomfortable at the moment.

Why he was so nervous… he didn’t know. But somehow the prospect of teaching Lee Minwoo how to cook managed to send shivers down his spine- and not in a good way.

He rapped his knuckles on the coffee table, then started nibbling away at his nails- a trait he only exhibited when he was extremely tense.  

He needed this night to be over and done with…

Any moment now and his wayward boyfriend would come knocking, armed with bags of groceries he’d ordered him to bring, pleading with him to teach him how to cook. He glared at the clock as it tortured him with its ‘snail’s paced’ second hand.

He needed this night to be over and done with.

Period.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

It all started the day he’d decided to cook a full meal for his boyfriend.  

After that day his life was never the same. He had, quite literally, gone through hell.  He’d been hassled, nagged, threatened and even slapped over the head; all because his boyfriend wanted to learn how to cook.

But Eric didn’t budge. Not an inch.

Cooking was sacred, cooking was comfort. And he was not going to let Minwoo ruin that.

But as adamant as he was to not let Minwoo win, Minwoo had that exact same determination plus a fraction more.

The puppy eyes came first, closely followed by the “I’m-a-kicked-puppy-please-feel-sorry-for-me” look- all sad, wide eyes and pouts.

When that didn’t work Minwoo resorted to making very ‘appealing’ offers; like offering himself as Eric’s chauffeur for a whole month or volunteering to buy Eric a whole new wardrobe and no, Eric didn’t even have to go shopping with him.
But as alluring and tempting as those offers were, they all failed in comparison to keeping Minwoo out of his kitchen.

Then finally Minwoo had gone really berserk and had declared a ‘no-’ period until he surrendered.

Eric knew what an expert Minwoo was on making good on his threats. Therefor he just buckled up and held on for the ride.

And well, he wasn’t disappointed.

For the following couple of weeks Minwoo choose to parade around wearing the skimpiest outfits Eric had ever seen him wear (or own for that matter); skin-tight jeans and black leather pants and see-through shirts and when it was only the two of them- a little more than nothing. 
And he wasn’t even allowed to touch. Before long he could feel his restraints snapping like some weak twig caught in a thunderstorm.

However he'd held on, thinking of the most uniest, 'turn-off' thoughts possible whenever Minwoo came into view. He congradulated himself when Minwoo told him he was going to back down- mumbling something about wanting to keep their relationship ‘pristine’ and apologizing for his annoying behavior. And Eric, being the vacuous idiot he is, had failed to see through Minwoo’s act.   

And hours later after many rounds of passionate make up - feeling ‘loved up’ and his brain all woozy with Minwoo’s blazing passion- he’d spurted out some nonsense about giving Minwoo his desired cooking lessons.  

He would never ever forget that victorious gleam in Minwoo’s eyes as the latter cuddled against him for the night.

Betrayed by his own body- what a blow to his pride.

 

And now here he sat- rapping his knuckles against the hard glass of the coffee table, cursing everything from his pathetic self-restraint that couldn’t hold it in for a couple of more seconds to Lee Minwoo’s cunning tactfulness to the stupid post-coital bliss thingy-  waiting for Minwoo to show up.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

He hurriedly opened the door as the doorbell rang a good half an hour later.

He was greeted by the site of a grinning Minwoo- looking all y and hot despite juggling several large grocery bags on both his arms.

In a different situation Eric would’ve reached out and grabed a couple of bags from Minwoo, ease his burden a bit. But sadly, this was not one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter