Boys Excalibur

Snap !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yuri, wake up. You would be late for school again "

 

Yuri lift her hear up. She still cute and adorable though her hair were mess. She climb down her bed and walked to the toilet. Washing face and brush your teeth was an ordinary things that every would do after they woke up. But today it seem to be different for Yuri. The water move instantly to her face and she brush her teeth without touching the toothbrush. What ?!! She exclaimed. She was speechless , she was shock. She ran outside to get her brother. Then she saw much more odd things happened to her brother. Luhan is wearing a blue colored cape and holding a broom. this time Luhan use the broom not to sweep the floor but to ride it.

" maybe I'm in harry potter movie " Yuri thought so and fainted.

 

When Yuri opened her eyes, her heart beat harder. She was flying on a broom. How couldn't she believe her own eyes ? She relies Luhan is the person who steer that broom. She put her arm around her brother and hold it tightly. She afraid that she would fall down. Luhan pinch Yuri hand because he felt hurt. " ouch, can you put me down ? I'm scared ! " Yuri yelled.  " you need to overcome your own feeling, by the way we almost arrive you school.

 

When Yuri's foot touched the ground, she kissed the floor. She se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter