Will you say?

Will you say?

“How about this one?” Jiyeon asks her best friend with a wide smile on her face, her eyes locks at Eunjung’s face asking for an opinion about her wedding dress. The wedding dress suit her very well, but Eunjung hate that fact.

 

“You look ugly.” Eunjung annoyingly replies, turning aside to avoid an eye contract with Jiyeon. “None of them suite you.” Jiyeon arches her brow. It is the 6th wedding dress already, but her best friend still opposed.

 

“Why?” She doesn’t know why Eunjung hate all of the wedding dress that she has chosen, and she really want to know the reason. “Because I’m not the one you will marry to.” Eunjung murmurs softly to herself, she hate that the one who she loves the most will get marry to someone who isn’t her.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing. Can you just think about it once again Ji? I don’t think that Myungsoon can make you happy as much as you deserve.”

 

“Unnie, we already talk about this many times.”

 

“Yes, and you just let it pass like you don’t care about my word.”

 

“I do care unnie. Myungsoo is the best guy I ever find in my life, so why I should reject his proposal?”

 

“He isn’t your right one.”

 

“Then who?”

 

Eunjung really wants to scream that it is her who Jiyeon should marry to, but she never has a gut. She can’t break their longtime friendship because of her feeling for Jiyeon, and the most that she scare is losing Jiyeon from her life.

 

“I don’t know. Myungsoo just proposed to you last week, but now you already in this shop finding your wedding dress like you will marry him tomorrow. It’s too early, wedding is a very big step in your life that’s why I always ask you to think about it again before making any decision.”

 

Jiyeon could only sigh, Eunjung always gives her this reason. She go to change the wedding dress into her normal outfit before walking out of the shop, not saying any word to Eunjung. She is disappoint, really disappoint that Eunjung never has a gut to tell her the truth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyeon is punching Myungsoo nonstop, she is really angry that their plan doesn’t work well. “Yah! Dino! It hurts!” Myungsoo shouts at her, grabs her wrists stopping her form hurting him. “You idiot! Your stupid plan doesn’t make anything better, but worse! Eunjung unnie and I always end up fight with each other!”

 

“I’m sorry, okay? I don’t know that it will turn out this way.”

 

“Why saying that you like someone is so hard? It’s just ‘I like you’ or ‘I love you’, why she can’t say that to me?”

 

“If it was that easy, why don’t you confess to her first?”

 

 “Because I’m a woman.”

 

“Don’t forget that she is a woman too. WOMAN!”

 

 “Aish! I know that, but I’m younger than her so she should be the one who make the first move, right?”

 

“That’s the most stupid excuse I ever hear. You just say that it is easy, but then you throw all the responsibility to Eunjung noona.”

 

“Shut up! Don’t call her noona, call her Eunjung-ssi. Don’t speak like you and my unnie are close, I hate it.”

 

“Seriously, you are driving me crazy Park Jiyeon!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eunjung is very annoy because the couple who are cuddling each other in her house, she never expects that having dinner with Myungsoo and Jiyeon will be the pain in . She loves Jiyeon’s present at her place, but for Myungsoo she could only stop herself from punching him right on his face.

 

“Can you two just get a room?!” She yells angrily before walking away, bringing herself out of the pain by seeing their lovey-dovey.

 

“It’s work.” Myungsoo whispers, making a wide smile form on Jiyeon’s lips. She push Myungsoo aside, then follow her unnie to the garden.

 

“Unnie. What’s wrong?” Jiyeon ask when she see Eunjung back facing her, the older one seem piss off. “Nothing, just go back to your fiancé.” Eunjung says in annoyance, she need to fix a mess in her mind first.

 

“Seriously, what’s wrong with you unnie? You never act like this before. What’s your problem about me and Myungsoo?”

 

“There is nothing Ji. Can you leave me alone now?”

 

Now, it’s a turn of Jiyeon to piss off, Eunjung’s reaction really annoy her as hell. Jiyeon then hold Eunjung’s face in her both hands, before kissing the latter lips. Of course, Eunjung is very shock at the moment like she has got a heart attack.

 

“Stop hiding in you shell, and dig all your guts to say that you love me, can you?!” Jiyeon scream at the older one.

 

“What?”

 

“I know that you love me and I wait for you to confess it to me for so long unnie! I ever ask Myungsoo to make a fake proposal to dig all your guts and confess to me before you losing me, but it end up you do nothing and let me making a first move!”

 

“So, this all your plan?”

 

“For godness’ sake! Yes! If I wait for you any longer sure that we won’t date each other till die!”

 

Eunjung is really happy to hear it while Jiyeon angrily stomping her feet like a baby Dino. Eunjung smiles widely, finding that angry Jiyeon is super cute.

 

“Yah! Will you say that you love me or I will never have a chance to hear it till die?! I just confess my feeling for you, but you still do nothing! What is my sin that I have to head over heel …”

 

Before Jiyeon could finish her word, Eunjung stole a kiss form her making the latter stop in mid-sentence. Jiyeon’s heart suddenly beat faster like it will burst, it beat faster than when she was the one who kiss Eunjung.

 

Slowly, Eunjung parts their lips, looking deeply into Jiyeon eyes. She caress the younger one cheek lovingly, making the girl to blush madly at her gentle action.

 

“I love you, I do love you Park Jiyeon.”

 

  

The end.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello guys~ I know I have lost from writing fan fic so long. I'm really sorry, college make me busy as hell that's why I can't manage to write this long. Don't worry about my another fictions, I will continue writing them when I finish my final exam. I will get my one month break after the exam! Yayyyy! See you soon, love ya! Kkkk... <3