1/1

His Past

Kyungsoo opened the door of Chanyeol's apartment. He scanned the room and there was no sign of Chanyeol being home. 

 
 
 
Something caught his eye and decided to come closer, Chanyeol left his room open. His lover was never the type to leave his room open since he have a lot of collections in his room, his so-called treasures. He was rarely invited to his lover's room, he tried asking Chanyeol why but the latter just brushed him off. Seizing the opportunity, he held the knob and pushed the door wide open. 
 
 
 
The room was covered with white, everything was white. The wallpaper, bedsheets, curtains, everything. He walked towards the study table, lots of pictures are placed, including theirs. Kyungsoo smiled, lifting up the frame. The picture was taken when they started dating. 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo left the table and decided to lie down on the bed. He closed his eyes, hugged Chanyeol's pillow and inhaled it's scent. Chanyeol's scent. As he opened his eyes, a small scribble on the ceiling caught his attention. He squinted his owl like eyes and tried to see what was written. Since the writing was small, he stood up and observed it. 
 
 
 
As he stared at the ceiling, his face darkened. A lot of things ran through his mind, he wanted answers, he wanted to shout, he wanted... reassurance. 
 
 
 
He shut his eyes for seconds and darted his eyes at the ceiling again. Tears started to flow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Chan and Baek forever.
 
 
 Chanyeol loves Baekhyun the most and we will never be apart. 
 
 
No one can erase my beloved Baekhyun in my heart"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---
Was bored