SOME

SOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It’s in the middle of the night at her parents’ house, she stood in front of the glass window overlooking the City of Ulsan, her hometown. How she missed it.  That’s why she tiptoed her way out and kept the lights off to stare at its beauty.  She took the phone out from the pocket of her night robe when she felt it vibrate. A smile spreads on her face as she read who the message is from

“Asleep?” it read.

She typed a reply “Nope Oppa, I’m staring at the night sky. :) You, what are you doing?”

“I’m staring at the ceiling :D“she suppressed a giggle, afraid to wake her parents.

“Go to sleep Oppa, Goodnight!” she replied and put her phone back inside her robe pocket.

-

Jonghyun was staring blankly at the bedroom ceiling; he can’t sleep so he bothered the person that is bothering him. He sprang up a little annoyed at the last message he received. “Tsk. Easy for her to say” he muttered and slumped back on bed, closed his eyes and actually tried to sleep as per Ahyoung’s order, but failed. He sat at the edge of his bed and stared blankly on the bedroom wall. He sighed, bored but not knowing what to do, he wanted to send another message to Ahyoung but was afraid she might be asleep by now. He started to pace until he felt thirsty. So he opened the door and quietly sneaked out of his room and went to the kitchen for some water, but a silhouette caught his eyes. Standing in front of the glass window, he sure as hell knew whose silhouette it belongs to. With his heat beating fast he approached the unsuspecting target.

-

Ahyoung pouted as she received no reply after her last message “Tsk. This oppa really went to sleep, aigoo.” She whispered after checking her phone for the message that never came.. She sighed, crossed her arms in front of her chest and savour the rare moment she has in her beloved hometown. And in no time she was drowned with her thoughts and memories of her happy childhood.

-

Jonghyun studied Ahyoung’s profile, the soft glow of the moon made his view majestic, he can’t phantom how beautiful the woman in front of him that his hands ached to touch her. He walked towards her and scooped her into an embrace making sure to cover as he does.

He heard her gasped and stiffened in surprise. He whispered in her ear “Ahyoung-ah”. That’s all it took for her to let her guard down and relax. She look back at him with a smile, her eyes twinkling, she elbowed his side lightly “You scared the hell out of me” she whined in a whisper.

Jonghyun was about to release her from his back hug, when she caught his hands and encircled his arms around her waist to tighten his embrace. “Stay still, I’m cold” Ahyoung said. She can feel his heart thumping hard against her back making her grin. She likes it that she’s affecting him like that, ‘cause she felt the same way. “It’s really beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter