Lies

Pretty Boys

What the Hell. Why would he even- that fucking dumbass! That lying asshole! I felt like fainting and was CL staring at me, which is equivalent to looking like she wanted to slap me. But none of this had any fucking thing to do with me anyway. It all started with him, it's all because of him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours Before

I'm tired. I want to go to bed and sleep with my Dougie (my toy poodle). Not do a photoshoot. Time for fake smiles, and I might as well enjoy it because it's a photoshoot with her and I never get to take professional photos with my baby. 

During the photoshoot, my minded drifted away.

I was thinking of Kim Jongin and how we used to practice in the 6th grade. He said we would join SM together. He said we would never separate. But because I was 'better than him' (which was bullshit), he sent my (and his) audition to YG without telling me, and I got in. He would've got in if he tried a bit harder, but he stuck with Lee Taemin, and went to SM, then he sends me an email after almost 7 years out of nowhere, without even telling me he's in a boyband (that I'm supposed to ignore), and wants to compete with me, and I-

"Pose with her, Gong Minji! Look Happy! Be cute! Wake your dog up!"

Mother of fucking Park Bom. If they yell at me or demand anything else, I'm taking my cute ass, and my cute ass dog out of here. But I have to do this. So I'm not doing that. But I can imagine myself doing that... I always do. 

~~

"Are we done yet?" I almost yelled for the 50 thousandth time.

"Aish... Okay.. Yeah. We're done. Thank you, Minggki." The photgrapher said, looking pissed off.

"Komawoyo. I'm taking my Dougie and leaving now."

An Hour Later

I looked through my email, searching for the pictures of me and Dougie. 

I found them, and tried to click on it really fast.

I clicked on the wrong thing.

I looked, but all I saw was:

"Sorry Kim Jongin. I can't do that with someone from SM. That wouldn't look good for me, or for you either. I'm sorry I really can't. We agreed we didn't know each other, remember? I can't talk to you, I'm not allowed because you're in a fucking boy group in SM called Exo, and I'm not allowed to talk with pretty boys from SM, and you're a fucking dumbass. So I'm sorry that you sent me an email out of fucking nowhere." -@gongmingkkimaknaee yesterday

"It's me Kai, remember? I don't really care if it looks bad. And I wanted to say I'm sorry. Fans are excited because they think it's going to happen.. but if you really don't want to.. It's okay. Thank you for your time, again Mingkki." -@kimjonginkaism yesterday

"Wait.. if we were to 'compete' would you try your best?" -@gongmingkkimaknaee yesterday

"No not if you don't want me to. I want YOU to win Gong Minji. Remember in the 6th grade.. we said we would join YG together.. But instead you got in and Taeminnie and I were super proud of you. And we auditioned for SM and it was a happy time." -@kimjonginkaism yesterday

"Jongin, that was a different time. I've changed. You changed. I haven't seen you in over 5 years. Anyway, I'll do it if you try your best. and who knows we might even go to a cafe after and hang out for celebration." -@gongmingkkimaknaee yesterday

"Celebration that I beat you? Or Gong Minji will finally hug me, and call me Oppa?" -@kimjonginkaism yesterday 

"Stop right there, Kim Jongin. It's on. " -@gongmingkkimaknaee yesterday

"That's my Mingkki!" -@kimjonginkaism yesterday

"Sorry, but I miss our home dance battles and seeing you everyday, even though that was years ago. Practice was never the same with Taeminnie. But I've seen you got better.. and I want to battle with you Gong Minji. I'm glad you accepted my challenge. Also, tomorrow I'm going to Photographer Min's tomorrow with my dog. Send you pics when I'm done! And you HAVE to meet my Exo brothers, you'll LOVE them!" -@kimjonginkaism yesterday 

What? He went there before me? No I can't meet his brothers... and why the hell didn't Photographer Min tell me? 

That email hit me with surprise. I didn't read that one yesterday. 

I went back and clicked on the email of the picture of me and Dougie. It looked kind of cute, actually.

I felt happy, until I scrolled down.

 

Minji ah I hope you like the photos I sent you but I personally like this photo. -@photagraphy_minnie

 

Oh yeah, it reminds me of the picture I took of Kim Jongin with his puppy. He's so handsome Minji! He said you guys knew each other and are dating. How exciting. But he told me you were in a bad mood today, and didn't want your relationship to to be exclusive. I figured you'd be mad at me or Kim Jongin, so I didn't bring it up. We should have a double date sometime, arasseo?

 

WHAT? He told her we're together?! AISH that dumbass! If YG hears this he's gonna be pissed.. I should tell him that I interacted with an Exo member/old friend/someone I didn't know was in Exo until he emailed me yesterday.. but I'll tell him later tonight. Yeah.. Later sounds good.

Wow he looks kind of handsome now.. and kind of looks like Taemin Oppa... except more handsome and gentle.

What am I saying?! He's in the past, and this is the present. 

I deserve someone better. Someone who didn't break my childish/somewhat of a heart over an audition.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching the new episode of Open Studio with Chaerin unni because we found the show funny after we appeared on it because Bom and Dara sucked at drawing our ideal types. 

"Today's episode, EXO!"

Haha, great. CL unni and I looked at each other, and just laughed.

Looking at Kim Jongin for the first time in forever was interesting. He didn't look bad.. He just looked like a playboy. 

Later on in the episode, we were mentioned. Because of my ideal type. 

"Wow, wada! That looks like 2NE1's ideal type! Minzy's!" The MC said.

What the hell? Some boy named Sehun, is NOT my ideal type. It was Lee Taemin. Not that Exo boy.

What's really weird is that they all looked straight at the MCs looking blank when we were mentioned.

"Well it couldn't have been Minzy's because I'm hers, and shes mine." 

I looked straight at the tv, wanting to scream, but I didn't.

Why would Kim Jongin say that. On LIVE television.

What the Hell. Why would he even- that fucking dumbass! That lying asshole! I felt like fainting and was CL staring at me, which is equivalent to looking like she wanted to slap me. But none of this had any fucking thing to do with me anyway. It all started with him, it's all because of him. 

"Gong Minji, do you know any of these boys? Did you talk to them? SNS? If you talked to any of them, you should have told me!" CL said, her voice getting louder. "Do you know how much shit YG is going to give when he finds out?!"

"Unni calm down. I have NOTHING to do with Jongin. What he said was bullshit."

"Who's Jongin?"

"Oh- uhm I mean ... Kai." Crap. Might as well tell her something. "Unni I do know him. In fact he was my- my best friend in 6th grade. He helped me get into YG, but we are not together, Chaerin unni I swear."

She looked straight into my eyes. She knows when I'm lying, and right now, I'm not.

"We have to tell Papa YG before he finds out, or he'll be pissed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, it was a misunderstanding. Minzy knows him, but they weren't- that close."

"Also, the dance competition thing.. I'm not doing it if you want. It's all him, Oppa, I-"

"It's okay, you guys can stop bullshitting me."

"But we're not-"

"Minji, why don't you actually tell the media that you two are dating?"

"What?!" Chaerin and I said, shitting bricks.

"You don't actuall like him, right? Make him fall in love with you- use your charm. Then break him. Actually, why don't you make all of them fall for you? I heard they're making a show called Exo Showtime. Pretend you kids are dating, and show the audience you're innocent. When the show ends, you should break up with him."

"Oppa what are you saying?"

"Their emotions will get the best of them, so break his heart."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry this one probably sucked but tomorrow's a Friday, and I'll probably update then or Saturday. Thanks for subscribing and voting up!

Kaiminzy hurts because I ship them so hard.

I also tried to find the pictures of their drawings but yeah.

IG- kaistop

https://twitter.com/OhSehunID/status/413591506868371457     <----sehun's on the right