#11

Young Master Nam
The next few days, Sunggyu have been extra careful when it comes to handling Woohyun and he have been nicer than before. But the younger simply refused to have any interaction with the older, always avoided the older, which made him feel insecure and inferior to the point that he cried to sleep every night silently under the covers.
 
 
One day, he sat at the balcony thinking about things that happened for the past week and he couldn't help but feel the desperation of holding Woohyun in his arms. He was already abandoned by his parents, he was afraid that Woohyun would do the same to him, and he wouldn't want the younger to. So he sat at the balcony till dawn when he finally made a decision. 
 
 
"Sir, I'm asking to leave the household." Sunggyu bit his lips after he finished that dreadful sentence, fighting back the urge to cry and take back those words.
 
 
"Wh-What are you talking about Gyu? Aren't you happy here? What about Myungsoo?"
 
 
Sunggyu have thought about his younger brother. It hurts him too, to leave his younger brother behind. But Myungsoo have already found Sungyeol, he couldn't be that selfish enough to ask his younger brother to leave with him. 
 
 
"I'm sure Sungyeol would be glad to take care of Myungsoo." His eyes welled up with the thought of leaving his only brother behind.
 
 
"What about Woohyun then? Does he know about this?"
 
 
Mr Nam was shocked at Sunggyu's request. He never thought the boy would have thoughts of leaving the Nam's. He thought that the boy have been happy throughout the years living together. I knew how Sunggyu love Woohyun with his life, taking care of his son like nobody else would. He knew too, that their feelings were mutual, when Woohyun told him that he wanted to marry Sunggyu with those same eyes when he said that he wanted to be a teacher when he grow up. He knew, so he was confused.
 
 
"He.. He had grown up, he won't need me anymore." Sunggyu sighed. "I'm sorry sir, I really have my dreams to pursue. I'm really grateful for you bringing me and my brother up well." He bowed deeply at the head of the Nam's who walked up to him and pat his shoulder understandingly.
 
 
"Go then, young man. My doors are always opened for you." Mr Nam smiled. "When are you leaving?"
 
 
"Tonight."
 
 
Mr Nam was shocked but he didn't say anything and allowed Sunggyu to leave the room. He knew something must have happened between Woohyun and Sunggyu. And the problem could only be solved by themselves. 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
Sunggyu packed his stuff into a luggage that night and he couldn't stop his tears from flowing at all. Mr Nam have been more than nice to him and his brother. He doesn't deserve everything he had now. He can't stay because he knew it will break him to hear Woohyun asking him to leave.
 
 
After making sure that he have had everything packed, he left a letter beside Myungsoo's pillow and pulled the blanket over Myungsoo's shoulder. "I'm sorry Myung, I will come back for you soon." He whispered before leaving the room. 
 
 
He did the same for the other boys and he felt his heart tightened when he approached his young master's room. He knelt next to the bed as he watched the younger sleep comfortably. "This is for you, I'll miss you, Hyunnie.." He placed the letter beside the pillow before caressing the younger's face. "I love you, Woohyun." Sunggyu pecked on Woohyun's forehead and tried hard not to cry.
 
 
He turned to leave and Woohyun stirred in bed so he immediately stopped moving, afraid that Woohyun would have caught him leaving. "I love you too, hyung." Woohyun mumbled before soft snores could be heard. Sunggyu bit his lips and quickly left the room before he could stop himself.
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
It wasn't easy for Sunggyu to find a job since he was still young and had lack of experience. 
 
 
 
The early days of Sunggyu moving out wasn't easy. He was lucky he managed to find a job taking care of kids, which was his forte anyway. He was glad that the pay was good and the working hours were flexible for him. It was even more hard for him when the boys would keep calling him and leaving him messages, telling him to call them back or at least tell them where he was. He would fight back the urge to reply those messages or even return the calls. Especially those from Myungsoo and Woohyun. Sunggyu often had the thought of giving up and returning to Woohyun but he thought of the mistake he made that night, he couldn't. He had betrayed Woohyun, so he don't deserve going back.
 
 
 
He felt even worse when the girl called him one day. "I'm having your child." The sentence made the world crash for Sunggyu. When he thought things have been bad enough for him to leave the Nam's, the girl just have to show up with three babies in their respective baby prams. 
 
 
 
"Why are you only coming to me now when they are already this big?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at the three babies in the prams that looked about a few months old. He was confused why the girl had only come to him now, when she could have done so when she found out that she was pregnant. 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, I wanted to bring them up by myself without bothering you, but I just couldn't do it on my own." The girl said. "I met this guy that I really love, and I didn't want them to ruin it for me." 
 
 
 
And that's how Sunggyu ended up frustrated with three babies at home.