A Very Good Morning Indeed

Good Morning

Jimin opened his eyes and was immediately greeted by the warm pool of sunlight from the window. He stretched his arms and legs, smiling to himself as he felt Yoongi's breath on his neck. He propped himself up on his elbow and stared down at the sleeping Yoongi. Everything about the elder boy made his heart flutter—the way his chest rose and fell, the way his eyelashes brushed over his cheeks, the way his lips curved upward as if they were keeping secrets.

          Yoongi was everything Jimin could have asked for, and seeing him in such a peaceful state made Jimin want to cuddle up next to him and fall asleep again. He scooted closer to the elder, but found that he couldn't fall back asleep, so instead, he stared at Yoongi's face and smiled to himself.

          He slowly ran his hand through Yoongi's hair, careful not to wake him up. The locks of Yoongi's hair were soft and fluffy like a puppy's. Jimin imagined Yoongi as a puppy and it made him giggle. He would be a very grumpy puppy.

          "Hyung," Jimin whispered very softly to avoid waking Yoongi up. "I love you."

          Without really thinking about it, he moved closer to Yoongi and placed a feather-light kiss on his lips. He grinned when Yoongi didn't wake up. He always found it easier to tell Yoongi how he feels when he wasn't listening. Sometimes he was too scared to tell him because Yoongi might find it annoying. He wasn't one of those romantic types and one to show how he feels, but when he writes them down, you could feel so much emotion flowing from his words that it could make you tear up.

          Jimin kept playing with Yoongi's hair carefully, loving how it felt in his hands. He was just in the process of kissing the elder again when Yoongi suddenly opened his eyes, catching Jimin red-handed.

          "Hyung!" Jimin said, abruptly pulling his hand away from Yoongi's hair and sitting up, his cheeks turning red. "Sorry," he said bashfully. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

          He expected Yoongi to frown at him or something, but instead, he smiled sweetly. He reached up and grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him back down next to him. He wrapped Jimin in his arms and kissed the top of his head. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Jimin finally felt the familiar heaviness in his eyelids.

          The last thing he heard before he fell back asleep was, "I love you too, Jiminie."