CHAPTER 2

TWIN DA'S BEST

 

Kwangmin : I’m Jo Kwangmin.... (without any emotional)

Youngmin : hey, I’m Jo Youngmin.. I’m the younger, nice to meet you all.. hope we can be friend.. (smile, always rich with his smile)

Teacher : please choose your sit.

Me : here, here, sit here.. (smile at jo twins)

Youngmin : hye, nice to meet u..

    Kwangmin still quite and with his nerd face, never try to talk with pupils in the class… he always alone and never think about people around him.. he’s really selfish..

But Youngmin really different from Kwangmin because Youngmin really nice and kind he always talks with me and other people in the class… therefore all student love him…

             When we 9 years old, the twins have to move to overseas, they must go to London because their father have a new work at there…  I felt really sad because need to separate with them..  tomorrow they need to stop from this school… I miss them.. tomorrow the last day and then Youngmin (kwangmin) come to play with me and he said I have a ugly smile and because of that I hate smile.. then,  kwangmin (youngmin) come to me and he play with me.. he make me cry and because of that I hate them all but when I’m hurt Kwangmin always help me..

                         Then they went to London and I was lonely …

Now I’m 17 and I’m falling love with L.. he is the popular boy in my school.. and I have a really, really nice and kind friend to me, he is Minwoo.. he always help me if I have a problem and we always make a homework and study together..  many student said that we are a lover.. but we not.. I love L.. L is the handsome boy he is the son of the president of this school..  but he really kind he never  hate other students  and never proud of himself… I never know that he like me.. ^_^

           One day, something happen at the café nearest my house.. I’m going out to the café with minwoo and at the time I thinking of something.. I remember about my childhood memories with them (jo twins)..

Minwoo : give me blueberry cake and strawberry juice..

Waiter : miss.. order please…

Me : no respon..

Minwoo : hey!! Gaul, Gaul.. what she doing.. Gaul wake up.. u need to order..

Me : (shock and wake up from my dream.. he3.. ) what, what..

Minwoo : u need to order..

Me : aaaaa… blackforest and cappuccino..

Waiter : ok, miss..