Chapter 2: New servant

The 18th King - Lee Seunghoon

 

When Jinwoo woke up, it was the noon.

He can’t remember how he came back to his room. But for sure, he cried a lot…

Jinwoo hardly got up. But then, he almost screamed because there was a man looked at him in the corner of the room.

“Did I scare you?”, the man asked Jinwoo

Jinwoo rolled off the bed, and with a knife in his hand, he pointed at that man and yelled:

“Who the hell are you?”

“Nam TaeHyun”, the other voice said. Jinwoo looked at where the voice appeared and realized Mino was there.

“From now, he’s your servant.”

Jinwoo smirked: “Why do I need to have a servant? By the way, I’ll be killed, no matter what.”

 

“But the point is what would ‘they’ do before kill you, not how long would you alive”, Taehyun said with a poker face.

“Do you want to die with an unbroken body or not?”, Taehyun looked at Jinwoo.
 

Jinwoo bite his lips, “Okay, I understand. But what is Taehyun’s job?”

“Try to protect you from the Ceremony and whatever ‘they’ do”, Mino put one hand on Taehyun’s shoulder. “And mostly, be you so that you won’t join in the Ceremony”

 

A silence played in the room. Jinwoo felt bad for Taehyun. Taehyun looked way younger than him. He deserve to live a free and beautiful life with his family, not end up by be killed in the Ceremony.

“I have to go”, Mino said, “Seunghoon, mmh, Mr.king need me for the advice”

Then, he left, set Taehyun and Jinwoo awardly face to each other.

Jinwoo looked down and made the floor become the most interesting in the world. But Taehyun is bored and he decided to start a conversation between him and Jinwoo (or to be knew as his master from now).

 

“So, what’s the Ceremony? Why all of you guys seemed to obsess with it?”

Jinwoo gave a deep sigh. This guy doesn’t know what was going on in there! Took a deep breath, Jinwoo said as fluently as he ever do.

“The Ceremony means when somebody became the Greenland’s King, they have to kill the person they love most. By that way, the king would show he doesn’t have any problem to worry but national problem.”

Taehyun looked at Jinwoo a little bit. Jinwoo felt like a sinner when Taehyun’s eyes graze at him.

“Such a great new to know, mr. Jinwoo”, Taehyun rolled his eyes, “I shouldn’t wonder about the, what you call its? Ah, Ceremony”

“I’m sorry”, Jinwoo softly said.

Taehyun tossed his head slowly. “That’s even not your fault! Now shut your ing mouth up and stop thinking you are a sinner. Instead of being discourage, you should using those last days wisely”

 

Jinwoo smiled, but not so bright. This man wasn’t as bad as he thought.

 

“Now, what would you want master?”, Taehyun asked Jinwoo. He really wanted to curse at that moment. Why the heck he has to call one guy as “master”?

“Nope…”, Jinwoo bite his lips. “Can you go out? I want a little space, well, alone."

And before Jinwoo could say anything else, Taehyun ran out of the room immediately. Then, he quickly found Lee Seunghoon in the corridor, with Mino next to him.

 

Taehyun nearly oppressed the king ruthlessly with all his madness. But Mino was faster than him.

But before both of Mino and Taehyun do anything, Lee Seunghoon has pulled out his sword and put it next to Taehyun’s neck.

“After 3 years run away from the Blueland, I think you should do something wiser than try to kill one king.”, Seunghoon said with a no-mercy voice.

Taehyun smirked. “So, you love that stupid dude more than anything in this world? Great, the queen mother will love this information so much~”

Before Seunghoon cut Taehyun’s head off, Mino has grabbed him to another place. He know what would happen if both of them fight. Whatever the result is, Blueland will take it as a reason to start a war. Seunghoon CAN’T handle its, al least at that time.

 

“All of you is liar and coward, every single one in that ing country”, Taehyun shouted back.

 

That kid, Mino thought while he was dragging Taehyun to the yard, He really don’t understand everything.

 

 

-------------------

Sorry for the late update. Exams keep coming made me want to throw all of my homeworks away.
Just kidding, enjoy this chapter :)
And thank you so much for surcribe this story TT~TT.So sorry beause I was bad in grammar. I will try to improve that ^^!