Hug

Hug

When i first came to korea, it was you who came to fetch me and welcomed me with so much warmth and love which told me that i belong here and that I am not alone which drive away my fear. With that hug, my heart sped up and I fell head over heels for you without even realising.

As time past, I noticed you more and more like how you have those pair of unforgettable eyes whereby it is always sparkly and bright. There is also your smile which is so pure and innocent like the first snow and contained so much warmth like sunshine and it melted my icy cold heart. However, i also noticed how you tend to keep up a smiling face despite you having problems or hard times and also during those dark nights whereby you are homesick but you kept it all to yourself and cried silently all alone which broke my heart into million of pieces.

You are always so thoughtful, kind and caring towards others, like the times when you comforted me when i am homesick, listened to Teukie hyung's problem, looking out for Kyuhyun, afraid that he feels left out and awkward around us. There is so much things you did for others but you never asked for anything in return or even rely on anyone when you needed a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear. 

Then there is the time whereby i wanted to become an actor. Some of the members were displeased by my decison since SJ had only debuted for a few years and i was really down about it. However, you were there by my side, giving me a hug as you told me that you would always support me and my decisions and that i can always rely on you even with the slightest thing. You were always with me during my hardest time whereby things always seems helpless and i am like in a dark abyss that i can't get out no matter how hard i try. You helped me get through all these obstacles, helping me mature and become who i am right now.

At first, i had still participated in SJ's activities. However, i had to focus more on my acting career and had to go on a hiatus. Despite this, you still encourage me, support me, always sending all those messages to see if I am fine and such. But during that time, your father passed away and I could never forget the impact it had on you, making you so vulnerable and fragile like never before. Yet, I couldn't spend too much time comforting you due to my work.. At that time, i really hated how I couldn't be by your side to comfort and support you like how you always did for me.I hate how i can only support you on the side lines, seeing you only on tv shows, and not being able to be by your side every single time but I also couldn't let you down after how much you supported me to become an actor.

You are like oxygen, like my heart. Without you I will be nothing. I won't be who i am today and i definately wouldn't have made it through all those times. Without you, I would still be the Kibum who is cold and void of all emotions, the Kibum who is just a amateur and couldn't make it as a star. To me, you are the star that shines the brightest out of all and you will always be there for me, guiding me my whole life. Now, I want you to exclusively be MY star. Mine and mine alone. So Lee Donghae, would you be my boyfriend? Would you marry me and be my star for the rest of my life? Would you let me protect you, support you, by your side to go through all those ups and downs together? I love you. Only you. And i promise to love you forever and ever even after death and the next life itself.

Love,

Kibum 

After reading this letter, tears rolled down Donghae's face uncontrollably as he look up to the man who is supposingly younger than him but acted more like an adult than him. Kibum then stood up from his seat, took out a velvet box and opened it as he knelt down.

"I ask you again Lee Donghae. Would you be mine forever?"

 Tears continued to roll down as Donghae throw himself onto Kibum, hugging him tightly as he nodded his head furiously. This earned a big and toothy smile from Kibum as he got out of the tight hug and placed one of the ring onto Donghae's left hand's middle finger. Both of them locked eyes with each other, exchanging loving gaze. Kibum then leaned in, closing the gap between them and locked their lips together. It was a innocent and sweet kiss that is full of love. They parted and Donghae placed their foreheads together, smiling as he spoke.

"I love you too Kibum ah."