He is My Brother

하루만 (Just One Day)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jin imnida." he extend his hand to Ahra. But, nothing she do.

"Park Ahra imnida." said Ahra coldly without replied him before Mom told her.

"Nice to meet you, my sister." said him while shaked his hand to Ahra.

Ahra just replied him with her death glare. Taehyung's words suddenly came out her head, that words very out of his expectation.

I hope you have a nice brother too. And maybe i can make a friend with him?

No, Taehyung. You can't. For him, who always treated me wrong at school, i'm sure you won't make a friend with him although he is my brother. said Ahra to herself.

"Don't look at me like that, i'm not that bad as you see. I got this bruise because I bumped to a motorcycle when i'm on the way school." said Jin with his sweet smile.

Liar.

***

Ahra just starring at her food without has an intention to eat that. She really lost her appetite this morning. Sitting in front of someone who have always she want to avoid at school everyday is really .

"You are in the same high school, right? Why not both of you go to school together? You don't mind, do you?" asked Mom to Jin while poured a milk to Ahra's glass.

"Yeah, you better drive her to school, Seokjin-ah." said Dad too.

"I still have Taehyung. You mustn't worried at all." said Ahra without looked ahead.

Dad looked at Mom with an interrogative gaze until Mom walked to the window and open the curtain. "Taehyung is her bestfriend. And he is here." said her as she replied her husband's question. Dad didn't say anything and just continue ate his food. "But as i think, Ahra-ya, it's better if you go with your own brother. it's safer."

Ahra sighed. She stood up and reached her bag, and left her breakfast without being touch. "Thanks for your worried, Mom. But I can go by myself. By the way he is the only person that I believe." Ahra stopped right in front of her Mom. "after you." she kissed her Mom before left the house.

"It's Okay. I'm worried too, if i bring her to school with me. of course my fans wil get angry. They will get jealous because of this beautiful lady." said Jin louder to make sure Ahra will heard that.

Ahra slammed the door after she heard what Jin said.

That Bastard.

"She doesn't like me." Jin giggled before finished his last gulp.

"No. I think there's something wrong with her since last night." said Mom with her beautiful smile. "Maybe she is in her period now."

Jin just nodded and gave Mom a little smile.

No. She always hate me. Because i'm the one who causes her can't sleep every night. Everyday i like there's no tomorrow.

***

Ahra opened a book which Seorin gave and started to copied the task to her own book. 

"What makes you forget our important task this morning, Ahra? You'll get into problem if you haven't finish all of this when Kang-ssaem enter this class." Seorin protested while watching her best friend, who sat next to her, busy copied her task. 

Because of that bastard, i can't focus on anything

"I slept earlier than usual so I forgot everything." said Ahra easily.

"Taehyung didn't come to your house?" asked Jungkook, who sat in front of Ahra. 

"He did." replied her. She closed her book as she finished her task.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter