Paper Cranes

A Thousand Paper Cranes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look around; everything was set for Chanyeol’s birthday. The small house you two lived in for WGM was decorated with simple birthday decorations, balloons, and pictures of you and Chanyeol got together were put up and clipped by on a string; from kisses to hugs to stolen pictures of each other, you took your time trying to make everything perfect. And by time, meaning you only began to plan the surprise two days before his actual birthday. 

 

– Flashback –

"Belinda!!!!!" You shouted from their shared bedroom. Belinda, startled, fell off from the couch, since she was sleeping. She rubbed her head and grumbled, "Dammit Channa...." She slowly walked to the bedroom and saw you looking through a bunch of sites. You looked really distressed. "What's wr--?"

Before she could even finish, you interrupted her, "Chanyeol's birthday is in two days and I don't know what to do. OR GIVE. I DON'T HAVE A PRESENT PREPARED. OR ANYTHING PREPARED. I AM PANICKING. HELP ME." You started to hyperventilate and flail your arms around, until you just sat down on your bed and tried to calm yourself down. Belinda, amused, just looked at you and began to giggle.

You looked up and watched her giggle. "Why are you laughing?" Belinda continued to giggle, until she burst out laughing. “Belindaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." You pouted. Belinda took a while before she stopped. "It's so cute. This is the first time you're celebrating Chanyeol's birthday huh?" You only nodded and Belinda continued, "Want to start planning then?" Belinda smirked, while you looked at her with a confused expression on your face.

 

[Belinda's POV]

I watched in amusement as Channa runs around the room in frustration of what to get her CHANNIEBAE. Channa stops running and looks at you with confusion written all over her face and you smirked. You then asked her if she wanted to plan and she nodded in response and all you said was "The theme is going to be MOONLIGHT."

[End of Belinda's POV]

 

You looked at Belinda, confused. “Moonlight, what do you mean ----“

“Oh don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about. I saw what happened the other day.” Belinda said, crossing her arms. “Chanyeol had a nightmare and he hugged you and you comforted him --- “

You blushed. “Okay that’s enough. I remember now.” You covered your face with your hands, trying to cover the blush that was forming. “I can’t believe you saw that…”

“Oh yeah, I saw everything. You and Chanyeol were getting all cuddly on the couch, and you sang Moonlight for him. Kyungsoo and I just came home from our WGM shoot and Chanyeol was hugging you from behind and you two were being all lovey dovey, it was so cute I had to record. But Kyungsoo stopped me.” Belinda said, laughing after she said what she needed to say. “I’m just saying, maybe you need to plan something like that again? It might be something he wants.”

 

– End of flashback –

 

[Play: http://youtu.be/qCMP7bAzHw0 달빛 – GOT7]

 

You sighed. “But that wasn’t planned… He had a nightmare that night.” You looked out the window, the moon was already out, and you knew that it was almost time for Chanyeol to come home, the clock showed ’11:57 P.M.’. Three more minutes before it was officially Chanyeol’s birthday, and you were nervous. “I hope this will be worth it. And he likes it.” You suddenly heard a door open; you turn around and see your love, with a surprise look on his face. “W-wha ---?” You blushed, rushed to the table, and grabbed the camera so you can take a picture of his expression. He looked around the room, and saw the balloons that you set up and the banner that said “Happy Birthday, Channiebear <3”. You put the camera back down on the table. You took the bouquet of flowers and hid it behind you. You walked up to him slowly, as he was still admiring the decorations you put up. He saw you approach him, and looked down, “What’s this for, babe?” You looked at the clock, ’12:00 A.M.’. “Here goes nothing.” You thought.

You placed the flowers in front of you, and looked at up at him, a blush forming on your cheeks. “Happy Birthday, Chanyeolbear.” You smiled, and he gaped. “W-what? T-this is for m-me? You didn’t ha---” Chanyeol stuttered, he covered his face with his hands, hiding the shy smile that formed on his lips. “You don’t like it?” You pouted. Chanyeol’s head shot up, “Ani! Aniyo. Don’t say that. I appreciate what you did for me, staying up this late just to greet me happy birthday… You really didn’t have to. Thank you.” He hugged you, hiding his face in your neck. The flowers were crushed between you two. You moved back a little, loosening your grip around the bouquet, and let it fall on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter