Chapter 3

Will Our Love Last?

Taeyeon's POV

When I woke up from my sleep all my members were back. I checked my phone to see any messages or taxts and I saw nothing. I haven't recieved a call, message, or text from him all month and we usually call each other every night.

I the TV to get my mind away from him and have time for myself and my members. First thing that goes on is Strong Heart and I see Leeteuk. I immediately change the channel. Next is Star King and I saw his face again and so I changed the channel again. Next is Hello Baby and I see Leeteuk taking care of the baby with SISTAR. I feel so sad and I once again change the channel to get my mind away from him. The show that pops up is We Got Married. I see Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Kang Sora. They are teasing them like they did to me when I first started my relationship with Leeteuk. I watch for a few minutes and all their teasing seems like they really think Leeteuk and Kang Sora is in a relataionship.

I wanted to tell Kang Sora that Leeteuk was mine and she better back off but Leeteuk told me to never speak of our relationship outside of the building. I want to know why. Sungmin takes Sunny out. Yoona always go to the Suju dorm to visit Kibum. Tiffany and Siwon always hang out. All my members get to speak of their relationship yet I have to keep mine only to me and my members. Why? He says he doesn't want reporters to figure us out. Yet the other members haven't been caught yet. Does he not want Kang Sora to know? Does he not want SISTAR to know? Does he know how much pain I feel watching him be closer to another woman? Actually him being closer to many women. And he doesn't even send me one text. No "I Miss You", no "How's it going?", No "Good Luck!", no nothing. But it's okay. No matter how much my heart hurts I'll continue to love him forever.

"Saranghae Leeteuk," I whispered under my breath.

"Taeyeon! Dinner!" I heard Hyoyeon call me.

I arrive at the table and see all my members doing something. Jessica is picking at her food to make sure she eats the right thing. Sunny is taking pictures of herself than talking to Sungmin to see if he got it. Tiffany is texting someone, probably Swion she has a crush on him. Hyoyeon is practicing some dance moves but stopped to eat. Yuri is listening to Yesung sing on her phone. Sooyoung is eating and texting Ryeowook. Yoona is talking to Kibum with a sad smile. Seohyun is talking to Kyuhyun about some stuff. I'm the only one doing nothing.

"Everyone I have an announcement! I'm Siwon's girlfriend!" Tiffany said squealing.

The girls clapped and congradulated her. I gave her a fake smile which she did not notice because she was too happy.

"I also have an announcement. Kibum is leaving SUJU," She said with a small, sad smile.

We all gave her pitiful looks and tried to comfort her.

"It's okay. We're going to try to do long distance relationship," She said.

"I have an announcement too," Jessica said. "From now on Donghae and I are strangers."

We kept silent because we did not want to bring up Jessica's hard time.

"So any more news?" I asked trying to make the silence go away. "So we're all good. Now finish your food."

"We have a SPAO photo shoot tomorrow," I said remembering that I forgot to tell them earlier.

"YES!" Sunny and Tiffany shouted.

"UGH!" Jessica said.

Seohyun was too into her book to listen. Yoona was happy but still sad since Kibum isn't in SPAO but he will still be ther to support her. Sooyoung had stuffed with food so she couldn't say anything. Yuri put her earplugs back in already so she didn't hear. Hyoyeon went to her room.

I went to my room and started thinking of the past when it was the beginning of our relationship.

~Flashback~

"Taengoo you promise to never look at another guys when you're with me?" Leeteuk asked.

"I promise," I said.

Then I saw a little buy with his parents playing with a ball.

"Taengoo you broke your promise. You looked at the boy," He said.

"That's unfair," I said.

"Your punishment is  a kiss," Leeteuk said. He pointed at his cheek. I was going to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and so I kissed him on his lips.

"You tricked me!" I said.

"Yup! You're in love with a trickster. I'm in love with a dork!" He said.

"YAH!" I said.

"I'm sorry! Forgive me!" He said theen gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I forgive you!" I said then I gave him a kiss on the cheek back.

~Flashback Over~

We used to be so close and felt pain whenever we seperate. Now I feel that I'm the only one that still loves him. the only one who feels pain when seperates. the only one who still believes in our relationship. What happened to us that we are no close?

I remembered when I accepted him.

~Flashback~

Leeteuk needs to stop bothering me. He keeps trying to ask me out. I mean I like him too but we need to avoid scandals and stay focused. Why doesn't he think of that?

"Taengoo will you go out with me?" He asked me the 8th time today.

"No," I replied flatly.

"KIM TAEYEON YOU ARE SO STUBBORN!" He said in an angry tone.

"PARK JUNGSU YOU ARE SO PERSISTENT!" I said in the same tone as him.

~NEXT DAY~

"Kim Taeyeon will you go out with me?" He asked.

"No!" I replied giving him the same answer.

He then shoved a spoon in a mouth filled with the best ice cream in the world.

"Give me some more," I said.

"If you go out with me then it will be all yours," He said.

"I'll go out with you! Now give me!" I said.

He started chuckling and then gave me the delicious ice cream. He would get me to come to dates when he brought the ice cream. I got to know him better and I started to like hime even more.

~Flashback Over~

I miss those times. I remember our first kiss, first fight, first date, first seperation, and everything. I look at my calendar and saw that our anniversary was last week. He didn't send me a text, call, message, or gift. He didn't even give an apology. Will this continue to go on? Will I be the only one taking this relationship seriously? Will our love last?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was a very late update. I'm only going to do it one person's POV for every chapter from now on. Unless I need to change it. Please comment and subscribe. Which couple should I do next?