[XIII.]

「Catch me!」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Embrasse moi!

 

 

Yixing stared with furrowed brows at his cup of tea as hot steam came out of it, his heart beating abnormally fast for some reason. He was more than taking aback when Victoria Song called him and asked if they could meet at a café bar to talk about something. Something he was more than certain had to do with what happened to him with her fiancé. At first Yixing was not willing to go, he didn’t even give much thought to it but after a few insistent messages and calls, Yixing couldn’t help but comply.

“Yixing, I’ve heard what happened to you from a few colleagues of mine…are you okay?”

“I’m fine, thank you for your concern. I appreciate it.”

“Um, yeah. Well I’m glad you’re fine, you do look fine and I was hoping…I was actually hoping you’d answer some questions I have for you. I mean you don’t have to, I just can’t stop thinking about some stuff and…well you can imagine what I’m going through right? My fiancé tried to—or even managed to…do whatever he did to you. Which again I’m so sorry for what happened Yixing-ah. I just…Zhoumi is not like that…he’d never harm anyone and he just…I don’t know I just can’t believe all of this really happened. You two were very close, you guys were like brothers weren’t you?” Brothers who ed on a daily basis more like it. Yixing bit his lower lip, he couldn’t face her or look her in the eye without breaking into a sobbing mess because—well because he felt like utter . Like a dirty liar, an , a—a homewrecker.

“I—Vick, look it’s fine now I don’t really want to talk about it anymore.” The brown haired girl leaned closer to Yixing with pleading doe like eyes, her hair tied up in a messy bun.

“I’m happy you’re fine Yixing but I’m not. I’m not fine, like...at all. When you faced me that day, when you told me you slept with him when I wasn’t around, I—I confronted him and he came clean. He said it wasn’t your fault, he took the blame and I forgave him because I felt he was honestly sorry. He said that you were precious to him Yixing, you both ed up when you mixed business with pleasure and did what you did…and I for some reason forgave you too. I don’t hold grudges. It was a mistake and we all got over it but then…what happened Yixing? What really happened? And please don’t tell me you don’t want to talk about it because I have the ing right to know! I trusted you both once and I’m hoping I can still trust you to tell me the truth now.”

“The truth…” Yixing took a shaky breath before pushing his cup of tea away from him, the smell of Wu long tea making him feel nausea. “The truth is that your husband-to-be me in the most cruel way ever, and if I don’t want to talk about then I won’t talk about it. You can’t force me to talk about something that makes me want to cut my veins open!”

“I understand Yixing I really do. I’m not forcing you into anything I just don’t get it.” Yixing flinched slightly when Victoria’s sympathetic expression shifted into a scowl. “If you two ed before, multiply times as you said then why would he ever you? It doesn’t make sense. I’m not saying you’re lying but why would he do it?”

“Why the are you asking me? Go ask him god damn it! Maybe he got angry when I told you, maybe…I don’t know for ’s sake! Who knows why he did it. What matters is that he did it. Okay? He mercilessly abused me and did what even enemies don’t do to each other! So don’t come asking for answers to your stupid questions from me! Just off!”

“Yixing, I’m in love with Zhoumi. I’ve been in love with him ten years now. You came from nowhere and suddenly he’s all over you. I thought you were close because you were Chinese and you just needed an elder brother to lean on in this foreign country. I trusted you and you stabbed me right away in my back. You seduced him Yixing! You ruined everything for us! You ing stole the one I love and still you dare to tell me to off?!” Yixing harshly clenched his jaw, irritation bubbling within him.

“I didn’t ing seduce him! What the are you talking about? Are you deaf? He ing me!!” His loud angry voice gained them more than a few stares and whispers from the other customers.

“Yixing, I’ve heard plenty of things that concerns you from work and what everyone agreed on about you is that you’re a ing ! Don’t tell me he was the one who wanted you first because I know Zhoumi, everyone knows what a good man he is. Unlike you Yixing, his reputation didn’t hit rock bottom In the Wu Magazine. I tried to be nice and forgiving but I think I’ve reached my limit. I’m not giving up on Zhoumi. I’ll find out what exactly happened and I really hope you’d get back to your senses.” Victoria got on her feet in a swift motion, she shot the brown haired male one last glare before storming out with her fists tightly clenched on each side of her lean body. Yixing felt like throwing up.

 

 

-

 

 

After seeing the kitchen, the orphan kids’ playroom, the basement, the living room and a few toilets here and there Tao finally decided that he had had enough and grabbed the slightly shorter male’s wrist to stop him for walking towards yet another toilet.

“How many toilets do you guys have in this orphanage?” Sehun blinked at Tao’s hand clutching into his wrist and the tanned male chuckled. “I think I had enough toilets for a life time, hun-ah. Can I see your room now?” The pale male gulped audibly, because first: Tao just gave him a nickname, like what even is life? And last but not least Tao wants to see his room. His freaking room! Was he even breathing anymore? Probably not.

“Hun-ah?” Tao smiled lightly at the blushing male in front of him, his hand squeezing the pale flesh of Sehun’s wrist delicately. “Are you okay? You sure you don’t have a fever or something? Your face is all red.” Sehun took a sharp inhale of air, his heart racing with lightening speed. Tao tried but failed to hide a smirk from blooming on his face. The shorter boy was totally into him and it amused Tao to no end. He rarely enjoyed it when younger boys got attracted to him, he wasn’t sure if Sehun was younger or not but just the fact that he had no chest hair made him out of question.

“I’m okay. I think I might get a cold later but it’s nothing really.” Sehun cleared his throat before adding. “Why do you want to see my room? It has nothing to do with the orphanage.”

“I just want to make sure how much money I need to get for the next time I visit.” Tao grinned, all confidence and cocksure posture.

“Oh, um okay. Yeah, I mean you know better I guess.” Tao nodded and Sehun chewed on his lower lip. “Wait here, I’ll be right back.” Sehun waltzed towards a room with a blue door as he shook his head for some reason. Tao rolled his eyes at the boy’s naivety before taking a few steps towards a room with a black door that has Yixing’s toy boy’s name written on it with large white letters.

“Hmm, let’s see what we can find in little Jongin-ah’s room. Hopefully a sack full of money.” Tao chuckled before pushing the door open, trying very hard not to make noises while doing so.

The room was surprisingly clean and tidy, the fact that they were no posters on the wall made Tao raise a brow in amusement. A bed, a closet and a desk. That was it, so Tao didn’t really have to go through hell to find what he came here for. He moved towards the closet hoping he’ll find the stolen money in there, sadly after rummaging through every little piece of clothing he found nothing. So he then steadily moved towards Jongin’s desk and again found nothing. The only place that was left was the boy’s bed, or under the bed hopefully. Tao got on his knees and thanked his god with eyes blown wide in delight for finding exactly what he was looking for. A black sack full of money.

“Eh, what are you doing?” Sehun’s voice startled him from his dreamland, his heart nearly breaking from his chest at the shock.

“Huh? Um, I was just…my earring, I’m looking for my earring, it fell.” Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, clearly not buying the more than obvious lie.

“In Jongin’s room? You’re trying to tell me your earring magically fell under Jongin’s bed? Are you for real? What the hell are you doing here? You’re not here for a donation are you?” Tao gulped, his brain racing with lies to tell.

“I—I…” Tao took a long breath and covered his eyes with his hand to calm himself a bit. He just got ing caught! just got real and he needed to collect himself and face Sehun with something before running away with the money. Hopefully Sehun won’t scream.

“Are you trying to steal Jongin-ah’s money? Eh, why? I thought you were loaded.”

“Look kid, this is not your Jongin-ah’s money. This is Yixing ge’s money and I’m taking it back to its rightful owner.”

“Yixing? You know Yixing? Oh, he sent you to get the money back! But…why? We had a deal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter