Chapter 1

Clumsy Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

Kyungsoo and I just got back from school and we just hang out at the playground. We always come to playground first then come back home (play 2ne1 song XD author pov) our parents didn't worry because they're used to it. We played with the swing side by side then someone distracted our peaceful moment.

"Kyungie honey~~~"

"Oh no! That playboy brat again" Kyungsoo said with his annoyed face. "What do you want ,Kai?"

"I just wanted to see you and I miss you~" the boy or can be called Kai said while trying to hug kyungsoo but got kicked on the face.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Kyungsoo screamed while running away with Kai chasing him.

I just laughed watching those two running until I noticed someone stared at me. "Oh! Its you! the transfer boy,right?"

The boy with a creepy smile said,"Yes,my name is Park Chanyeol but Chanyeol is fine and you are?"

"My name is Baekhyun uhmm are you Kai's friend?" we shaked hand while the other two just continued their chasing.

"Yea,he's my cousin and I think your little friend there really caught his attention" chanyeol said grinning at me.I felt so uncomfortable with all his stared and thank goodness kyungsoo came to me at the right time.

"YAH! BAEK! LETS GO!" kyungsoo dragged me away from him. He waves at me and I waves back awkwardly.

I saw him being dragged by kai and felt his eyes stuck on me. Yeah we both being dragged in a same time.We arrived at my home on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter