Chapter 8

My (non)fictional Love Story

Byunghun POV

Ever since I saw Chanhee- or whatever his name is- that day, I`ve found a new side to myself. I can sleep much better at nights, I`ve stopped yelling at everybody and even found patience for Niel`s rambling which I never new I had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel POV

Oh my god! He finally talked to me today...It was so awkward though. ;-;

...Does this mean that we`re okay now? I supposed it gotta be better for Byunghun and Jonghyun since me and Minsoo not talking made things awkward.

But...What should I do about my feelings towards Minsoo?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minsoo POV

Niel was extremely shy today...I hope he gets over his nervousness soon...

Surely if I keep talking to him, things will get better? Things wouldn`t be so awkward between the group like it was.

But... What should I do about my feelings towards Niel?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun POV

Byunghun told me today about how Niel made a fool of himself in front of Minsoo.

Niel hyung...What were you thinking...

But things should only get better from now! Well, mostly.

Byunghun seems to be alittle distant at times. But when you ask him if he`s okay, he`s always in a good mood. And it scares me.

Whenever I used to go round his house, he woulld always yell at his mother. Which is rude but that`s like Byunghun`s middle name.

He also started holding doors for people instead of letting them slam into people`s faces!

Despite the positive change in the guy, he`s no fun anymore; I kinda miss him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

It was another day at Seoul University. 'The two lovebirds', as Byunghun and Jonghyun called them, were starting to get along again, Jonghyun was  just his normal self and Byunghun was still walking around with that creepliy happy feeling that followed.

Byunghun was byuning an energy drink out of the vending machine when he felt a light tap on his shoulder.

"Umm...Excuse me?"

Byunghun turned around to feel his heart leap out of his chest.

There in front of him stood Chanhee- or whatever his name was. Byunghun stood there in shock as a light shade of pink began to spread across his usually pale cheeks.

"Oh! You`re Changhyun`s friend!"

"Y-yeah..."Byunghun managed to choke out.

"I was wondering if you could tell me where Mr Kim`s room is?"

The angelic man`s voice was slightly deeper than Byunghun had expected. But it was still like soft music to his ears.Feeling as if he was in some sort of trance, and only half listening, Byunghun shook his head and came back to reality.

"S-sorry...What did you say?" he said, feeling embarrased.

"I asked if you could tell me where Mr Kim`s room is please?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure. I`ll take you there... Sorry."

"Oh no, it`s fine." He replied, smiling lightly.

 

The two walked in silence as Byunghun led the man to mr Kim`s room. And the silence was killing him. However, he didn`t know what to say.

Eventually Byunghun managed to think of at least something.

"So...Are you new here?"

"No...Not really..."

"But I haven`t seen you around here..."

"That sounded stalkerish. Idiot." Byunghun thought.

"Ahh well my classes keep changing."

"Oh."

The two soon made it outside the man`s rightful room.

"Oh yes! Please fogive me I never introduced myself. I`m rather forgetful hehe~" The man said. "My name is Lee Chanhee."

The taller male bowed.

"Lee Byunghun."

"Hehe we have the same last name."

"..."

"..."

Chnahee started to blush.

"I`m sorry. I`m weird I know." The red head said, scratching the back of his head in awkwardness.

"It`s not a bad thing I suppose." Byunghun replied with a small grin.

The taller smiled back.

"Anyway, I better go now. It`s nice to meet you and thanks for helping me."

"No problem. See you around~"

Byunghun sighed as he watched his crush walk into the room.

Noticing the time, he decided to head for lesson when-

"YAHH!"

Niel stood right behind him which almost gave him a heart attack.

"NIEL! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"Haha calm down shortie. I was just wondering why you were talking to that pole over there."

Niel leaned in and continued.

"Everybody`s been giving you weird looks."

Before Byunghun fought back, he looked around to indeed see people staring at him.

"I was talking to Chanhee."

"Chanhee?"

"...That guy I like." Byunghun whispered, embarrased.

"You was talking to a pole, byunghun."

Everybody started to giggle.

"But..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE UPDATED.

I need to go like, now. In a hurry! Will make Spelling edits later if need to. Byeeee!

P.S Comment what you think~!