Chapter 2

Kris's Wold

Kris:  Hey everybody thanks for the views and jpp is going to update now.

Tao: Thank you (xie xie) now enjoy.

 

                 Well this was very awkward for Kris and Tao. They didn't know what do to!  Well see what happened was that they were in Biology and they were currently assigned to perform a lab. In which they were supposed to dissect a frog. Why is it awkward, you may ask? well because the new chapter and episode of fairy tail just came out and they both wanted to just watch and read it already. But herethey had to dissect a frog. Both were very sensitive to cutting organisms up and had a phobia to blood. And as their struggle to cut the abdomen, they kind of touched each others hand a lot. 

                  Tao decided to be brave and finish the job like a man( Elfman's line in FT), so he told Kris, " Hey um...... How about I dissect while you hold the flaps." Kris was more than grateful at this. He obliged and they were done in 2 minutes flat. They labelled everything and showed their teacher, cleaned up, and were about to pack up, when Lu Han came up to Tao( Lu Han is his brother) and kind of , " So this your best effort to try to fit in, way from the anime world?" Tao looked to Kris and Kris looked to Tao. Well looked like Tao had somethings to explain.

                 2 hours later at a coffee shop : 

                 Tao's pov:  What am I going to say to him? This is so awkward. All we have said to each other is, " Um... we need to talk." and the order for the waiter. Think Tao Think. (lightbulb lighting) Oh how about if I ask him his thoughts on anime. Yeah ( not a suggestion for real life situations) ok! " So Kris do you like anime?" I asked Kris very shyly. Kris responded very differently then expected, " Yeah, I love anime and manga. I actually wanted to go to watch the new episode of Fairy Tail." Omg My Feels Just Exploded!!!!!!! Ahhhhh." (Fangirl scream) AHHHHHHHHH." I screamed a bit loud subconsciously, that scared Kris a bit, since he flinched a bit. " I was going to to, after school." All of a sudden we had to leave but I didn't want Kris to leave so I asked a him a question which I will regret," Here goes," I mumbled, " Doyouwanttohaveananimemarathon?" Kris looked weird before asking me to repeat, So this time I asked him slowly, " Do .......You...............Want...........To..........Have...............An.....Anime..............Marathon?" Then he just started giggling before regaing his posture, and agreed. 

                  I am having an anime marathon with a fellow classmate who I know nothing about, WOW, well we can know about him later. For now We will watch anime yehet