Chapter 7

My Everything

Saturday 3PM
A few months passed and exams were coming up. Suhyun was ready to take the exams coming up soon. However Bobby was not, he was never paying attention in class and Suhyun would always be the one to wake him up after lectures.

“Ya, wake up you bum” Suhyun slaps him in the head
“Ouch! Ya what was that for?” He complained
“That’s for not paying attention, how are you going to pass the exams?” She questioned
“hmm…you can help me study?” He asked
“ugh…only on one condition” She said
“what is it?” He asked
“For you to stay awake in class,” She replied
“aye!” He said
“Aish! Come on” She said
“Fine, just for you” He smiled
Suhyun held out her hand to help Bobby up
“Come on let’s get out of here and study at your house” She suggested
Bobby grabbed her hand and jumped out of his seat
“Okay” He said

They both hopped into the car and drove off. It was a smooth yet silent drive, nothing to talk about but to look out of the window while soft music is playing in the background.

-----------------------------------------------
30 minutes later..

They have finally arrived Bobby quickly ran out the car and opened the door for Suhyun
“Here you are lady” He smiled
“aish! I hate it when you open the door for me” She said
“Haha! It’s just a sign of respect” He said
“Thanks anyways, hehe” She giggled
“Anytime” He replied

As soon as they entered the house, they straight away started studying. Suhyun got her books out of her bag and laid out her notes. Bobby was amazed on how much notes Suhyun had, all that Bobby had was his notebook barely any pages filled.
Suhyun was writing more notes into her book and Bobby did the same.

-------------------------------
7PM

Several hours had passed; Bobby had looked up and saw that Suhyun was passed out. Bobby giggled and took out his phone and took a picture of her.

“Hehe, hopefully she won’t see this otherwise she will kill me” He whispered to himself “I should probably put her to bed”

Bobby got up from his seat and carried Suhyun bridal style to his bedroom. He was being cautious not to hit her head on anything as it might wake her or injure her. He arrived at his bedroom and plopped her on his bed.

“Aish! my back” He complained

Bobby removed her shoes and placed them near the door. He then slowly pulled out the blanket from underneath her and placed it on top of her. Bobby walked to the other side of the bed and sat down.
Bobby stared at Suhyun and patted her head; he then leaned forward and gave a kiss on her forehead and left the room.
Bobby went back to the dining table to tidy things up. He placed Suhyuns’ notes in one neat pile and his notes in another pile.
Bobby plopped on the couch and went on his phone.
He texted Suhyuns’ brother:
 
‘Suhyun is sleeping over for tonight, I’ll take good care of her ^.^’
- Bobby
sent at 7:15pm

‘Thank You Bro! J’
- Chanhyuk
sent at 7:16pm

Bobby turned off his phone and placed it on the floor. In a few seconds Bobby had already fallen fast asleep.

zzzzz…..

------------------------------
 Next Morning….
8AM

Bobby woke up and rubbed his face, he rose from the couch and sat down for a minute, he then decided to make his way to his room and surprise Suhyun. When he arrived he crept slowly to the bed and sat down carefully making sure that he wouldn’t make a sound.
“She’s even pretty when she’s sleeping” He whispered

A few minutes passed…..
Suhyun slowly opened her eyes, she turned her head to the right side of the bedroom and saw Bobby’s face.

“AHH” She yelled
“Good Morning Suhyuniee” He smiled
“Aish! I don’t want you to see my face right now, I probably look weird” She grumbled 
“You will always look pretty to me” He said

Suhyun blushed at his kind words, She turned to the other side and quickly ran out of the room and into the bathroom.

“Haha! She’s so cute” He giggled

Bobby got up from his spot and fixed the bed; he went out of the room and went inside the kitchen to make some breakfast.

-----------------

Suhyun looked in the mirror and saw that her face was a mess, tracks of Sylvia dribbling down her face and her hair messy.
She the tap and began to wash her face; she dried her face with a towel hanging on the rack then brushed her hair with her fingers.
Suhyun opened the bathroom door and made her way to the kitchen.

“Suhyuniee, please cute the fruit for me” He asked “be careful the knife is really sharp”
“I’m always careful” Suhyun said
“Just wouldn’t want you to cut yourself” He worried

Suhyun walked over to the kitchen bench and chopped up the fruit. Halfway through cutting the watermelon she cut her self with the sharp blade.

“Ouch!” She cried

Bobby turned his head to Suhyun and saw her finger was bleeding.
“OMO!” He yelled

He turned off the stove and rushed to the bathroom to get a band aid, he then rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed Suhyuns’ hand.
He carefully wiped of the blood from her finger and placed the band aid carefully on her finger.

“Thank you, but you really didn’t have to do this” She said quietly
“I will always be there to look after you” Bobby smiled

Suhyun looked up at his face and gazed into his eyes, Bobby smiled and leaned forward to give a kiss on the forehead. She blushed and covered with her hand trying not to show him her smile.
Bobby put his hand against her cheek and stared at her face for three seconds then flashed her with a smile. He leaned forward to her ear.

“Be careful next time” He whispered

Bobby turned his body away from hers and continued to stack the pancakes on a plate.

“You can just set up the table and sit down, I’ll continue cutting the fruit” He suggested
“Are you sure? I can still help” She replied
“Yes I’m sure, I’ll be fine” He smiled
“Okay fine, but next time I’ll cook breakfast” She said
“Haha! Not unless I beat you to it” He laughed

Suhyun took the plates off the counter and started to set the table. When she was done she stood at the table and watched Bobby clean the kitchen. Suhyun took out her phone from her pocket and took a sneaky picture of Bobby. She started to giggle at the picture she took.

“Ya! Did you take a picture of me?”  He asked
“Maybe I did” She joked

Suhyun showed the picture to Bobby

“YA! I LOOK HORRIBLE” He yelled
“HAHA!” She laughed
“DELETE IT PLEASE” He demanded “Or else I will post this picture of you up on the internet”
“HEHE!, wait what picture of me” She said

Bobby pulled out his phone and showed the picture to Suhyun

“YAAAA! DELETE THAT I LOOK AWFUL” She screamed
“HAHA! Delete mine and I’ll delete yours” He suggested
“GIMME YOUR PHONE AND I’LL DELETE IT MYSELF” She said

Suhhyun tried to grab Bobbys phone off him but he held it high up to the point where she can’t reach. She tried jumping to reach the phone but can’t get it off him.
Bobby ran through the whole house, Suhyun chasing after him.

“YOU WILL NEVER GET IT” He yelled as he was running
“JUST WATCH ME” She shouted back

Bobby ran into his bedroom and shut the door before Suhyun could come inside.

“YA OPEN THE DOOR” She demanded

Bobby did as he was asked; Suhyun came bursting in the room tripping on her own shoes. She fell on top of Bobby, luckily enough landing on his soft bed. Suhyun lifted her head and met eyes with Bobby. 

“Once again I saved your ” Bobby giggled “because of you the pancakes are cold”
“YA!” She yelled as she slapped his chest
“OUCH! That hurt” he said

Bobby got up and rolled, Suhyun grabbing ahold of him. Bobby was now on top of Suhyun trapping her at the bottom of Bobby.  
They looked into each other’s eyes and laughed.

“Let’s eat now, I’m hungry” He suggested
“All this fighting is making me hungry, listen to my stomach grumble” She said

*loud thunderstorm can be heard in Suhyun’s stomach”

“Haha! Come on let’s eat” He laughed

Bobby got off of Suhyun and held out his hand to help her up. Suhyun grabbed his hand and held it tightly to help herself up. They walked out of the room together holding hands, both smiling as they walked down the hallway.
-------------------------------------------------

9:30AM

It was an playful morning, full of happiness and joy. They have finished eating their filling breakfast; Suhyun was the person on cleaning duty. Bobby helped her by cleaning the table and putting the dirty dishes away in the sink. She immediately started washing them straight away, she filled one sink with hot water with dishwashing liquid and the other half with the dirty dishes.
Bobby went to the couch and sat down playing on his phone.

*aish I’m bored, maybe I should go annoy Suhyuniee* He thought to himself
Bobby got up from the couch and walked over to Suhyun. He then slithered his arms around her waist pressing her hips against his. Bobby left wet kissing along her neck

“Ya! I’m busy washing dishes” She said
“Hehe I’m bored, I’m just lonely over there” He said

Suhyun put down the dishes and turned her body around to face Bobby. She placed her hands around his neck and his hands around her waist.

“We can cuddle on your bed after I’m done” She suggested
“Okay! but hurry” He agreed
------------------------------------------------------------