Will You Ride For Me?

Will You Ride For Me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jenny was currently working on her homework on her Mac when her phone went off. She glanced down to see who it was, and saw that it was her boyfriend, Hanbin, calling. She saved her homework document file before picking up her hand phone to answer it. "Hey, babe. What's up?"

"Babe, could you come over?" Hanbin asked. "Please?"

Jenny could hear there was something wrong in his tone, but didn't question it. "Sure. I'll be over in a few. Just let me get my stuff and I'll meet you at your place."

"Thanks, babe." Hanbin let out relieved. "See you soon."

~~~~~~~

Once Jenny arrived at Hanbin's apartment, he instantly pulled her in for a hug. Jenny was a bit taken a back since he didn't really initiate skinship much, unless he wanted something or just wanted to be a cute brat. She didn't say anything and just wrapped her arms around him. They stayed like that for a few moments more before Hanbin pulled away and then turned around and just walked away. Jenny arched a brow curiously as she followed after him.

"Um..." Jenny let out slowly, not sure how to go about it. "Something on your mind?"

Hanbin stopped in his tracks and slowly turned to face her with a force smile. "No, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to see your face."

She frowned at the response as she, too, stopped in her tracks. "So, you saw my face. Should I go home then?"

His face fell as he shook his head. "No, don't go." He reached her within one long stride and took her right hand in his left hand. "I don't mean it like that... I just..." He trailed off.

"It's okay, babe."

Hanbin let out a small chuckle. "Thanks."

"Thanks?" She gave him a weird look. "For what?"

"For never rushing me into saying things or demanding to know. For just giving me time to just let it out."

"You're so silly, Hanbin." Jenny chuckled as she ruffled his hair. "You know I'm not the type to hassle you about things. I'm not like that, unless it's always trying something new and whatever. Hehe."

"Yeah... that's what I like about you." He stated as he lifted his left hand that held her right hand and kissed her fingers. "I just have a question though."

"What?"

"Will you ride for me?"

"Ride for what?"

"Y'know, be there by my side? Y'know through thick and thin and all that other stuff?"

Jenny just let out a small laugh. "Well, aren't I already here?"

"Yes, but I just want an exact answer. A more definite answer, y'know?"

Jenny just arched an eyebrow wondering where he was going with this.

"Oh, c'mon, babe." Hanbin whined a bit. "Jenny."

She still didn't say anything. Not because she was being mean to him. But she was wondering where all of this came from. Hanbin stared at her and wondered why she wasn't responding. He was thinking that she was probably mad at him for some reason that he didn't understand why.

"Babe?" Hanbin asked, trying to get her to snap out of her silence mode. "Are you alright?"

"Is there something going on?" Jenny asked him instead.

"What makes you say that?"

"You just seem... weird."

Hanbin kept quiet.

"Look, I'm not trying to pry anything out of you. If you wanna talk, then I'm here. If you don't, then I'm always gonna be here. Regardless." Jenny told him. "But I have homework to finish

Please log in to read the full chapter