Krystal Is Back

Before The Dawn: Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Krystal Is Back

 

The past two years that came by is like just a second to Krystal. She fought all the hunters and became stronger. She even found a new ability that she could do. She was named 'The Ultimate Vampire' by the others. She is now a cold and expressionless person after she left infinite. She became fearless and braver than she was before. She can now control her killing instict. As promise, she would go back to infinite and her grandmother after she have done her duties as a royal vampire. But one thing she never found is her mother. She still have dreams about her. Along her way, She met a group of vampires that assist to be my helpers. The vampires are Victoria, a vampire from the south, Luna, a vampire from east and Amber, a vampire from the west. They helped her. They are the only one that she told things to. She never trust anyone but she trust them. She left them to go back to infinite.

 

She drove her ferrari to go to the mansion that she abandoned two years ago. Sh walked out of the car and went in.

 

"Its still the same." Krystal said. Everything is still the same.

 

"Krys." she know the one who call me by that name.

 

"Krys!" SungKyu shouted.

 

She turned around with her cold glare. 

 

"Hi." She said coldly.

 

"Krystal!" SungJong shouted and pulled her at embrace then aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter