Undisturbed

Undisturbed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This, to profess my acceptance of whatever relationship they are in. Peace, out!

 

“G-Dragon, not denying, not admitting”, “G-Dragon Says ‘What you see is right, there’s nothing more to say”, “G-Dragon still stays close mouth about dating issues with Japanese Model”

 

Jiyong browsed and skipped thru these accusing headlines of him nonchalantly, with a little “Mn” and “Hm” and a raise of brows on those titles that are over the top, as if he could ruin their lives by not answering their questions, as if information of his personal life kept away from them could hurt a kitten. If it did then he would’ve said something then, he loved pets and kittens recently. But since it didn’t, he remained undisturbed.

 

A smile graced his faced as he remembered that little kitten who made him love cats. Her sweet smile and laughter flashed in his mind, he fought the smile that dared to break his face. He would be seeing her soon as he’d seen her for the past few weeks already, no need to feel like an excited little kid about to get his gift, he told himself.

 

With a clear of throat, he stopped his car, called his manager and assured him he will be back soon and would just grab something to eat. With one last look at his phone, he turned it off. “I could do with a little peace and quiet.” He wanted to be undisturbed, for now.

 

He stood in front of the door of the store, wondering why he was feeling nervous. He was every time, ever since he first met her, even on their first date, before she said yes and even now, he still felt nervous of meeting her. Each time felt the first time and he’s like the little boy meeting his first crush. It was silly, he always thought and he’d cover half his face whenever he’d think of it. Yet it was a feeling he always welcomed, it sounds lousy yet it’s as beautiful at the same time. He’d written and could still write a lot more for it and about it. He’d never regret feeling it.

 

So when he opened the door and his eyes found her already there. And in that moment, he felt a lot of things, staring at her looking normal – her short black hair tied low on the back of her head, her rosy cheeks and plum lips and normal clothes - and browsing the menu amongst the crowd of people; different families, group of friends, other couple’s dating.

 

He had a flash of how they would’ve been if they were normal people, of how they could’ve had a family of their own as well. He’d imagine her smile, wearing an apron at their simple house and cooking dinner. He would’ve loved it and would honestly do anything for them to feel it one day, for her to experience that instead of the hate she was getting all because of him. One of the things he regret the most is bringing her pain by simply being with her. They’d been over trying to separate because of it – he’d try to break up with her not wanting to make her suffer anymore, yet she fought, fought for the love they had, she fought for them. And now, just like he th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter