The Begining

Twisted

Alice’s POV

“Good morning, teachers, friends and special guest…” I recited dramatically. “It is a huge honor for me to be standing here on the stage of Cross Academy today. My name is Kuran Alice, the female representative of the Night Class, and beside me is Hanabusa –”

“SHUT UP!!!” A flower vase flew towards me and I quickly dodged it. It hit the wall behind me and broke into a hundred pieces.

“DAMN YOU, ZERO!” I shouted at the white-haired teenager who was sitting in an armchair across the room. “I’m practicing my speech for the Interschool Ceremony! Why the hell are you interrupting me?!”

Zero had an angry vein on his head. “You are so damn annoying! Can’t you shut up for a minute?!”

“DON’T GIVE ME ORDERS WHEN YOU’RE IN MY HOUSE!”

“MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP IF YOU WANT YOUR HOUSE TO BE PEACEFUL!!!”

“I DIDN’T SAID THAT, YOU WHITE-HAIRED FREAK!”

Zero was getting irritated now. He took out his Bloody Rose and pointed it at me. “HOW ABOUT WHOEVER WINS IS RIGHT?!"

“BRING IT ON!” I snapped my fingers and a long white sword appeared in my hand. It burst into black flames and I grinned evilly.

Just then, the door opened. Kaname, Yuki and Emina entered the library (yep, we were in the library). Zero and I stopped what we were doing and looked at them with sweat-drops.

“We heard a commotion and came up here,” Kaname said as he looked at the two of us. He had a ‘T.T’ face. “Not again…”

 

Emina’s POV

“Not again…” Kaname sighed. Yuki walked towards them and said, “What is going on?” Yuki asked. “Why the room is in mess?” she almost yelled.

“IT’S HER/HIS FAULT!” Zero and Alice said together.

“WHAT?! THE ONE WHO IS ACTING LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN!” Zero yelled at Alice.

“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO THREW THE FREAKIN’ VASE!!!” Alice yelled back.

“NO!! YOU STARTED FIRST,” Zero started again.

“NO! YOU STARTED IT!” Alice protested. Then, she swung her sword and a wave of black flame rushed towards Zero. But before her flame reached Zero, I froze it with my crystal snow. I also froze both Zero and Alice’s legs, making them unable to move.

At that time, Alice burst her black flames and made all my ice melt. Now, the whole room was in fire. Finally, I released my crystal ice power to freeze them all and said coldly towards them, “Stop that.” Everyone froze and slowly looked at me. Even Kaname gave me his cooly-froze-face.

 

Alice’s POV

“No no no…” I muttered as I looked at my frozen legs. “I hate ice… coz I hate the cold… and it’s getting cold!” I whined.

“Alice –” Kaname started.

I interrupted him by saying, “Fire on!” An outline of black fire surrounded my body and I sighed. “Ahhhh… it’s finally warm now…” Yuki and Zero sweat-dropped.

“Emina, please unfreeze the room,” Kaname said in his kingly voice. Emina nodded and the ice slowly melted away, leaving the floor of the library wet with cold water.

I touched the floor with the tip off my sword and it dried up instantly. Then, my sword disappeared and I smiled innocently as I looked at everyone. “Now, let’s get back to business… ZERO!!!” I leaped towards him, but Kaname reached out and grabbed the back of my shirt.

“Enough, Alice,” Kaname said softly.

“O-Okay…” I hung my head and went to stand beside my brother. “Oh, right. Have you finished talking with Kaname-sama, Emina? And take Zero with you. He’s annoying me.”

Zero took a step towards me. “That’s no way to talk to Emina-sama!”

I glared at him. “And you’re just an ordinary vampire. You can’t talk to a Kuran like that.”

Zero was taken back. “But –” Then, he remember. His kept his mouth shut and looked away.

“Alice…” Yuki said. “That was rude.”

“Sorry~” I sang. Then, I yawned. “Using my power drained my energy. I’m gonna go to my room.”

 

Emina’s POV

Zero and I walked back to Kuran’s living room. Now we two were sitting on the sofa. Although his face was normal, I knew that he was hurt… totally hurt by Alice’s word.

I simply out down the coffee and lied back on the sofa. Then, I crossed my legs and folded my arms, closed my eyes slowly and said, “Don’t be upset. She doesn’t mean to say it too.”

Zero looked at me and said, “Yes, Emina-sama, this problem... half is my fault.” I opened my eyes and looked at his. “Exactly,” I said cooly at him. He said, “Sorry, Emina-sama.”

At that time, Kaname came in. “Sorry, Emina, Zero. You know that kid is always like that.” I sighed and said, “I know that she does not mind to say that but she should apologize to Zero. And Zero, you too.”

“Yes, Emina-sama,” Zero said.

 

Alice’s POV

I paced around my bedroom. Ah, I shouldn’t have said that to Zero… he gets upset about things like that. But it’s his fault too… I made up my mind and walked towards the door, but it suddenly opened and hit my nose.

“OUCH!”

“Kya! Sorry, Alice-chan…” Yuki laughed nervously. “Can I come in?”

I nodded as I held my bleeding nose and Yuki entered my room. We both sat down on my bed and I asked, “What’s up?”

“You should apologize to Zero.”

I had a ‘-_-’ face. “I know. I was about to do that.”

Yuki sweat-dropped. “I-I see… you should go now. I think he’s going home.”

“GAH!” I ran out of the room and jumped down the stairs. I turned a corner and guess what? I crashed into Zero himself. “OW!” I fell down on my .

“OI!” Zero toppled backwards.

I shook my head to clear the dizziness away. “Z-Zero?” I said as I looked at him. I noticed that we were near the living room, where Kaname and Emina were sitting. And they were staring at us.

I got up and Zero looked at me. “… yo.”

Then, I kicked him in the stomach and Zero fall onto his side, his soul flying out of his mouth. “Sorry for what I said earlier. Bye!” I ran away.

 

Emina’s POV

Kaname and I were sitting, when we heard Alice saying, “Sorry for what I said earlier. Bye!” Then, she ran towards the stairs.

“Alice! Come here,” Kaname said. Alice froze and slowly walked towards us, chose a seat and sat on it. Zero had a pained expression on his face as he came towards us too. He sat down beside me and asked, “Is there something wrong?”

“Yes,” Kaname said. “You two, stop acting like that.”

“Kaname-sama, actually, he started it,” Alice said to him.

“Anyway, Alice, did you practice your speech?” he asked to her. Alice nodded. “Good, so –” “We are going back Kaname,” I cut off Kaname. “Since we got nothing to do here, let’s go back, Zero,” I said as I stood up.

“Okay, Alice go call Yuki and tell her Emina and Zero are going back,” Kaname said to her.

Alice nodded and immediately walked up to Yuki’s room.

We three were waiting downstairs. After a while, we heard Alice shouted, “Kaname-sama!!! Yuki is gone!!! She disappeared into the forest!”

 

Alice’s POV

“Yuki~ Yuki~” I sang happily as I looked around for my sister. I stopped and looked out of a window, thinking that she might be outside. And I was right. I saw Yuki… she was walking towards… THE DARK FOREST.

“Yuki!” I yelled frantically. “Yuki, come back!” She disappeared. Oh no… I ran back to the living room. “Kaname-sama! Yuki is gone! She disappeared into the forest!”

Kaname’s eyes widened and he ran out of the Kuran mansion. Emina and Zero followed him. I ran out through the back door and reached the forest first, stopping at the edge. Kaname, Emina and Zero appeared a second later.

I summoned my sword while Zero took out his Bloody Rose. “I’ll go first, Kaname-sama,” I said. Kaname nodded. Together, Zero and I took a step into the Dark Forest. I hate this… why is that forest here anyway?!

We had walked for a few minutes and nothing dangerous happened so far. Then…

“Alice,” Kaname started with a worried face.

“Watch where you’re going, Alice,” Emina said.

Zero looked at me with a ‘are-you-stupid’ look. “Alice… behind you.”

I shot them all a confused look. I turned around and started walking backwards. The three of them sweat-dropped. “What are you –” My feet touched emptiness and I finally understood what they meant. “GUWAAAH!” I fell backwards.

“Alice!” Since Zero was the closet to me, he grabbed my hand. He had an ‘I-so-regret-this’ as he also fell into the hole. “AHHHHHHHH!”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the new chapter for the story~

Please comment, subscribe and vote.

Thank you XD