001

Boyfriend Number 2

Being KPOP Idol is a tough job ; memorizing songs and dance steps, long list of schedules, fan event, promoting in different country, disguise when going outside alone, concerts, rumours and LOVE.

 

Love is blind. Love is Quality. Love is BAD. Love is GOD. Love is Feelings of Mind. Love is a Stranger. Love is Passion. Love is Trust. Love is Happiness. Love is the opposite of Fear.

 

Love has many meanings.

 

Chanyeol and Sandara are been couples in 2 years. And their love was bind strong that no one can stop.

 

“Chanyeol, where are you taking me?”

“Just wait, were near; stairs"

“Are we going to the rooftop or something?”

“I won’t tell you....” Chanyeol take off the handkerchief on her eyes...He whisper in her ears. “Open your eyes”

 

When she opened her eyes, the mini orchestra played, and a jet plane wrote Chanyeol and Sandara’s name and a heart between on it. “I love you.” She said and then hug him.

“I love you more.” Chanyeol reply.  He grabbed his phone and took a picture with her including the caption toward the sky.

“Let’s take a video.” He press the Instagram app. “Let’s say it together.” He whispers the word and she just giggled.

“1...2...3... Happy 23rd Monthsary!!!!” they both said in unison and kiss. “Post it.” She looked at him in scared. “Don’t worry I cut the kiss part.”

 

“By the way when did you do all of this? We’ve been together these days.” Dara said looking at him confused.

“I have my brothers.” Chanyeol pull the chair.

“ohh that’s why you always sneak out and call Suho.” She sat and put the napkin on her lap.

“Yeah. Sorry” He grins and sat in front of her. The waiters come forward and put the plate.

“I like tteokbokki....” She said in a sad face.

“I’ll buy you later.” He said smiling with his rich teeth.

“Yey!!! ppssshhhh!!” She imitates a cupid. 

“aaaaaa...” He acted like hit by an arrow. “I love you.”

“YESS!!! Neon nae geoya!!! (Your mine)”

“Nan ne geoya (I’m yours)”

“Sir and Madam, Dessert.”

“Yes.” Chanyeol took the sherbet glass, and put it on Dara’s front. He brings his chair and put it on her side. They exchange feeding each other.

 

 

The night is dark and full of terrors. Chanyeol is driving the road to their house and Dara is sleeping cozy next to him. When they arrived Chanyeol carry Dara to their room, place into their bed and not waking her up. He needs to surprise her more to this very special event. He drives anywhere where he can find a store and a street tent. He got home with a welcoming glare face.

 

“Where did you go?” Dara crossed-hand over her chest blocking the door.

“Just there....near...” Chanyeol point to the right by his head…

“What’s in the back of your hands?” she tilts her head.

“Tteokbokki and Soju.” He smiled.

“I’ll go get some fork and glass....oohhh...” she came back and kissed him. Chanyeol just smirk and follow her. They eat and get drunk that night. It’s her first time giving everything to Chanyeol.

 

“Marry me.” he said kissing her hands. Dara smiled and kiss him.