Missing You

Is Missing You a Bad Thing?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rare day, and Jackson was glad it was. It was his rest day, a whole day for himself, an entire day when he would do nothing but rest. He was happy, that he was given such opportunities. He wasn't only representing himself, but he also the name of GOT7.

Though, it seemed that it was a little unfair for the others. But, he didn't have the answers for everything. That was why he kept reminding the fans to always support their whole group. 

All these activities he had were fun, especially 'Roommate'. He had been living in that house for a while now, and he considered those people to be his second family, here in South Korea. The other members being his first. They started filming a second season for 'Hitmaker', too. Which was equally fulfilling. 

But, with pros, came with cons.

He was god damn tired. He had to squeeze all those schedules, plus their group promotions in the most efficient way as possible. Of course, the group was the top priority. He was just tired, physically and mentally. These were nice and all, the experiences he gained. But, his whole body craved for rest. It was a good thing their Japan tour was finally finished.

He wished he always had a day like this.

He entered their dorm, expecting people to welcome him. But, to his surprise, the place was quiet. Up to the point that it was defeaning. He placed his bag on the floor, flopping himself on the couch.

Where were they? As much as his mind and body longed for rest, he wanted to spend time with the people he considered to be his first family. He missed Jaebum's nagging, Youngjae asking him for help, trolling the others with Bambam, Jinyoung's diva-ish attitude, play time with Yugyeom, and Mark.

Mark.

He really wanted to see the last person, so badly. 

He took his phone out, scrolling through his contacts.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, where are you guys?"

"We decided to eat out. They were too lazy to cook."

"What time are you guys coming home? I'm here." He asked, pouting.

This had been a habit now, a mannerism. He kept saying how 'Wild & y' he was. But, with all this pouting, people were considering him to be a puppy.

"We'll be home in a while. We'll just order you some take-out." He could hear the other members in the background. He felt a little jealous. "But, if you're really hungry. Make yourself some instant ramyeon."

"Okay, hyung. Hurry back."

"Ask Mark if he wants some, too. See you later."

The call ended. Wait, Mark was here? As much as he missed the boy, they weren't really in good terms right now.

The night before he left for the show, the older was in a very sour mood. And it was rare for the person to be in such dispositions. When he asked why, Mark told him that he shouldn't have accepted the offer, or even auditioned in the first place. Of course, that pissed him off. He would've expected his best friend to be happy for him, and very supportive. But, it was the exact opposite.

He told Mark that they had nothing to talk about anymore, that the whole point was invalid. He even slept at Bambam's room that night. 

After that day, they had this evident distance. Mark spent more time with either Yugyeom or Jinyoung. He felt jealous, which he hated feeling. It was a sign of insecurity. Out of all the members, he fancied Mark the most. But, because of what happened, they had this wall in between them.

Up to this time, he still wanted to know why Mark reacted that way. He just didn't have the courage to talk. And well, pride was always in the way. 

Though, he really missed the boy. In some ways, Mark completed his day. It was weird. Regardless of the circumstances, the LA native boy was still professional about this. They were different on and off stage. 

There was this one time, during their tour in Japan. The staff gave them a surprise, for their successful debut in Japan. They were presented with a cake. They were all touched by this.

But, Jaebum and Mark were too overwhelmed, and they couldn't help but cry. The latter hid in a corner. Yugyeom had dragged their hyung out. But, the older was too moved by this, that he couldn't even stand up properly. He knelt down next to the older, wiping the boy's tears with his towel. 

There were soamy times when he wouldn't see Mark as a hyung. But, a child who needed to be taken cared of. 

He stood up. He really wanted to see his hyung, right now. Whatever misunderstanding they had, they had to compromise. The small stuff toy of him holding Mark was still stuck on their room door. 

He promised himself that he would always take care of Mark. He pushed the door open, only to see that the boy was asleep.

Mark looked so peaceful. God, he really longed for this person. Those plump lips, that well-sculpted nose, the mole under his left eye, and the one above the lips. He missed every single detail.

How could he allow Mark to drift away?

His hand found it's way to the LA native's cheek. It was so soft, like a marshmallow. He could kiss this all day. 

Maybe, he liked Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter