Beenzino - Stuck with Me

Good Girls Like Bad Boys Shots! [Closed, Finishing Requests]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ven ft. Beenzino - On Your Body

She ing hated it. She hated how he had some sort of control of her mind and soul. With just one glance her way and her knees buckled. She had no idea how he managed to wrap her around his little finger. But after the ugly fight the other day she somehow found her way back to his house. Her hand formed into a fist about to knock on his front door. But to her surprise the door swung open leaving her baffled.

The man she had just left the other day, Lim Sungbin. Breaking it off, telling him he meant nothing to her stood in front of her. His eyes filled with confident, his silent aura alone spoke so many words to her. He hadn’t opened his mouth, but his cocky smile was telling her a story. This was why she hated him. He knew she would come back, back to his arms.

“Are you just gonna stand there?” He questioned acting like her trashing his place the day before didn’t happen. That they had been okay all this while, that him actually being outside till late never calling her or texting her was never mentioned the day before. As if they were the happiest couple alive, and she was just coming over for a random visit.

Her hands clenched to the extent her nails dug through her skin. She gritted her teeth; her narrowed eyes filled with hatred soon filled themselves with water instead. He seemed to notice her glassy eyes and stepped forward about to engulf her in his embrace, but she pulled her hand up and smacked him across the face. He only welcomed the impact, his palm pressing against his now red cheek. He snorted before clearing his throat and fixing his eyes on her.

“What can I say? You’re addicted to me” He spoke with full confident and she didn’t like it one bit. What was it that he had that she was so addicted to? He had plenty of good qualities, but the ones she was looking for he had none. He was cocky, he was mean, and he was self-centered. But when the time came, he was lovely, he was caring and he was comforting. She closed her eyes as a low groan left her lips. Why was she debating in her mind about this man she should have left a long time ago? Why was she comparing his bad sides with his good ones? Why the hell was she even here?

She spun on her heels about to walk down the long hallway only to reach for the elevators so she cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter