This is Jirin

It Starts With The Letter 'L'

It was still the same stuff everyday.School,work,home.Her routine was short but busy as hell.Her afternoon job as a waitress in a 5 star hotel was the hardest to find but she grew dedicated to it and worked her best there.Now,she's a professional waitress and the chefs and customers adored her.She served and walked gracefully but fast as well.Her reaction was quick and steady.She remembered every dish and beverage as well as the orders she took.She was always the one to serve VIP or WIP customers,such as CEOs,COOs,tycoons and other high statused people.

     Her second job after the waitress was a food vendor.It was her passion to cook street food and she received a lot of customers.As days go by,she even received orders from some cafeterias and fairs.

     Although both her jobs are perfectly stable,her income had always been saved into the bank and paying the awful landlord.Her house wasn't big or luxurious.It had a big kitchen,yes.But that's important for her vending buisness.

     Pretending to be poor,Jirin dressed herself nerdy and with baggy clothes and a thick specs.She looks 180' different when she wears or takes off her specs.She takes of her specs when she goes to work.She can see perfectly fine without them.

     She tries to avoid trouble in school but that was outmostly impossible.She stayed quiet while they ticked her off.She had no choice but to do so.She knew if she reported them,her life will go down to level 13 in hell.

       

*This is the hanged photo in her living room.*

*This too*

*Ignore the human*

*Ignore*