chapter 03

longing of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they say hurt make u stronger and love heal the pain,,,,

But in this moment I feel like thousand stones hit my body,  here I am stood still like the pilar in this beautiful hall,,,, I took my heart already broke that night but I am very wrong they still have the small. Pieces to break.

*****

lets welcome my next heir and my granddaughter to be husband ……

lee minho.that name make her heart stop beating.

As all of u know that lee minho is the grandson of my brother so in order to make it legally and to ensure all Of u for his royalty he will married to my granddaughter PARK MINYOUNG..

After their married I will take my leave and ask him to take over everything.

 Park samonim can I asking u question?

Yes....!

As we all know u have 2 granddaughter is the husband of u second granddaughter also will have.  Part in park company.?

For u question is know park company can't have 2. Head,  so for my second granddaughter she still under age so she can live here as long as she want,,,,

With that saying everyone head. Is looking at her direction,  shin hye can see pity in their eye...

no,,,,I have to be strong if they think I am nothing than I will make them nothing to me, she thought.

With poker face shin hye walk down the rest of the stair with every body eyes follow her every steps.

Good evening madam....! Shinhye bow to her grandmother.

I am sorry for my lateness.. And she turn to minho and minyoung who stood with their mount wide open.. 

And I hope is not late to say congguration on yours  engagement minho oppa , unnie. I hope yours will be have a happy family. She bow and turn around only to see minho omma standing next to her without hesitation shinhye hug her...

**** 

Everyhours of the party is like train for shin hye

She just stood in the corner seeing people dancing, drinking and chatting.there she stood seing the only person she care soo much dancing happily with his fiance...

Shin ah,,,,I am sorry?

She turned to the voice calling her name, the minho omma stood.

Why are sorry omonim,,?

 Because my son hurt you without knowing it, I know you love him too right and is just not right for u grandmother to tread u this way.

Ani omonim is ok.i know minho oppa will not stay by me from the start is just love between brother and sister omonim.

I am......

Hiii ladies..., what are you talking about? Minho asking

Is nothing oppa,i think I will going to see other people, excuses me,..!With that she leave minho and his mom who is seeing shinhye back disappeare among the guests.

What is that about omma,?

Aish I want to ask her to dance just now but she just go like that,,, achhhh what. Happen to her, you know mom is schok me time she call her grandmother "madam" just now is like saying. Someone else..! 

Maybe is time for her to take care. Herself, and you minho when are you going to open your eyes and stop being stupid.

Meo,....?

Mom how come you say am aaaa…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter