The History of the Protector World

Complicated Love

600 Years ago...

The 1st world war begin between the supernatural itself in the Protector . The most involved were the Vampire Kingdom and the Werewolf Empire . They were battle for the strongest one that time . While they were battling , it's seem like the other supernatural beings rather not to be involved with the war especially the witch and the wizard . 

But eventually , the both side begin to retreated after a long time of battle after around 300 years of being the enemy of each other . And the other war are breaking again but this time with the rebell of the other supernatural being join the dark force against the Protector world . So , both Vampire Kingdom and Werewolf Empire have to reinuted to destroy the dark force . 

After many long years of battling , they can finally defeated the Dark Force . Because of the war , both kingdoms become close . As a result , because they want to tighten their friendship betweenn both kingdoms , the prince of the Werewolf Empire was to married the princess of the Vampire Kingdom , who is a Hybrid from Witch and Vampire . 

After the peace was made between them , 200 hundred years later , the Vampire Kingdom and Werewolf become one . Eventually , there are no more Kingdoms . But there will be a ' President ' wh is the one in charge of the whole Protector world . 

600 years later....

A baby girl was born as the hybrid with the blood of Werewolf , Vampire , Witch . The rarest combination to be in the history . And said to be the most strongest one now and forever . The baby girl was no one but the only daughter of the President itself . 

16 years later 

The baby girl has grown up to become a really beautiful young lady . Not a fine lady though . She is indeed an extremely intelligent , beauty of goddess , the pure talents from the birth . But the thing that is her personality . She inherited her coldnes from her Vampire ancestor who is colder than ice . She get the hothead and impatient attitude from her dad who is a pureblood werewolf . And last but no least , she getting really cruel in the battle that get from both her ancestors . She is quite a package though if she didn't get that personality of her . But she is a really independant person who love freedom, who don't like to be control by someone . Even with that attitude , she actually an obedient child and a person who everyone look up to . But something that is the most interested thing about her is that she is too mysterious even her own parent don't even know about it . That's why even the elders also agree on why her dad name her ' Christiana ' . The one and only who will folow the footstep of god .  

Aside from this girl , there said to be the babies who been born to the world with powerful powers . But they don't even know about the information about the babies about who are they , what they look like , or even where they are . Because as long as they know , the babies are being hide somewhere outside of the Protector world or more like the human world . There's no more detail about them yet . But they will be grave danger if they don't land in the safe hand or not even in the Protector world who is make sure that the babies are ok . But because the Protectors don't want the human to know their presences . They send out the best protectors to look out for them or more like find them first . But..... after many years of searching , they finally found them .