01

Forgive Me

Sitting inside a grandly decorated room, Eunmi wondered how her life turned out becoming like this. The memory of the day she came back from overseas after finishing her studies is still fresh in her mind. She has been busy settling and getting used to her job as an interior designer. It havent even been half a year so why is she here now?

Just a few minutes ago, everyone had left her alone to get themselves ready for the occasion. 

A glance towards her attire is enough to tell what awaits next. The white dress she was wearing over her slim body look magnificent. Lace covered the chest and waist areas. The silk flowed down her feet and spread on the clean floor, followed by a long trail of fabric drifted around her.

Her hair was styled in a beautiful fashion. It was pulled up in intricate braids with a couple of curls hanging down and framing her face.

Her face itself was breathtaking. The makeup has done wonders to her face. The eyeshadow compliments her eyes where her hazel iris stood out more. Her natural button nose and pink thin lips would make any female to grow in envy.

The silent room only seems to suffocate Eunmi more even when she was originaly a quiet person. She had been in the exact same position for who knows how long now. Even a minute seems like hours during these times.

10 more minutes went in complete silence when suddenly the door opened and a man looking smart in a suit came in.

"It's starting" he said, with such an emotionless voice.

To believe he's the father.

What happened after went with a blur. The walk down the aisle, the opening, the exchange of vows, saying 'I do' as practised, the wearing of wedding rings, the declaration.

And finally, the kiss.