-36.1 ℃

-37℃ Heart

Like always that day he was facing the window again, without any hesitation she enter the room. "Hey! I met Woohyun," she approach him, try to find his face but his expression isn't change at all. "He said his your friend really?" she shifted her position right in front of his eyes, making him having no choice but look to her. "Still not answering me?" she put her face closer to him, she scan his face thoroughly, slowly her fingers raising to touch his cheek. But he slap her fingers right away, "Don't touch me," he glare to her, but she just chuckle to him.

"Yah, why are you so hard to talk to, you have a admirable voice," she pull a chair in that room, place it right across him. "And your gaze is able to make girls faint," she smile cheekily."He said you were a cheerful person, I wonder how do you look when you smile," she show him her eye-smile again. "And I still wonder what that paper you hold into everytime," she peek to his hand that hold the paper. He quickly hid the paper, "Haha, I don't expect you act this childish!" she start to laughing while a blush grown on his cheek. "I should ask Woohyun more about your attitude ne? So I have more things to talk with you," she smile again, her finger try to reaching his cheek again and now she success, she touch his cheek gently feeling his his soft warm skin against her finger.

"Soi?" Woohyun surprise having her as his guest in his house today. "Hello, sorry to bothering you like this," she bow politely. "No, no! What's up? What bring you here?" as always he welcome her relaxedly. Luckily his parents aren't around if they're around his mom certainly will come to Soi asking her a tons about MyungSoo. "Please tell me more about how MyungSoo back then," she said when she just sit down in Woohyun's living room. "Ah, well...," then Woohyun tell her everything he knew about MyungSoo. He's quite a jokester back then, he didn't talk much but still a cheerful person. He likes to eat too, pretty much anything.

"Does he like cake?"
"I guess? He's such an eater!"
"Really then I'll try to make him a cake...,"
"Whaah, you're so determined yeah?"
"That is my job, Woohyun-ssi"
"Yah, no need to call me with "-ssi" and you said this is your job? What do you mean?"
"To take care and make him be able to communicate to people again,"
"Oh, then if it's done?"
"Then it is done,"

Soi left Woohyun's house after some hours of talking. She's heading back to her working place again and greeted by grandpa Choi who already waiting for her at the nurse station. "Grandpa!" she run to him cheerfully. "Skip that fake cheerful attitude and go walk me," he order with grumpy face. She just chuckle then immediately take him to the garden.
"So?"
"Aigoo, grandpa! Why are you have to talk like that in front of people!"
"Shut up and just tell me, little girl,"
"Hmm I heard more about him from his friend,"
"His friend?"
"Yes, he said they used to play together. Unlike him he's really an outgoing boy, he's handsome too,"
"You know you won't get to involved with them to deep right?"
"I knew grandpa, I knew,"

There’s a knowing smile formed on Grandpa Choi’s mouth, he knew her real personality after she took care of him for months. He sensed their similarity and that’s what the reason behind he takes interest at her. “What are your plans?” he asks while they strolling over the garden. “Digging more information and try to feed him some cakes or ice creams maybe,” she answers, half joking. “He likes to eat apparently and who can’t resist a cake or ice cream?” she adds cheekily. “Those are bad for tooth or diabetic one,” grandpa Choi grins. “He’s still young grandpa, unlike you,” then they laugh together, even that supposed to be sound happy, there’s kind of eerie feeling come out from their laugh. “You should make him eat from your hand,” suddenly the grandpa gives her a challenge. “What?! That’s not fair! I even haven’t thought how to makes him eat what I’ll bring,” she whines, but actually she’ll gladly accepted the challenge.

Arrive at MyungSoo’s residence, her hands holding to a box of ice cream cake, come from the most cakery from the street. She found later the parent both out for a meeting outside the city, leaving for some sort of company party. Allowing herself to enter their son's room, the person hadn't move an inch from last time they met. "Hey! I bring you some ice cream cakes! There are some flavors here!" she unwraps the box cheerfully, going to the kitchen to grab some plates and utilities in a flash before set it into the table she drags right beside where he sits. "Try a bite!" she offers but he doesn't give any reaction. "Yah!" she shoves him the plate, showing to him how delicious are the cakes. He doesn't waver at all, his stares went blank and takes no interest to the cakes. She decides to take a bold step, with the fork she chunks out a little piece of the cake then shoves it right into his mouth, the boy surprised by the different temperature. Instinctively, he it off, tasting the sweet flavor he haven't tasted since. "It's delicious isn't it? Here," she gives him the plate and this time he accepts. His weakness is always those sweet treats, he always crave them even he ever suffer terrible toothache before. He missed the taste, as he missed how MyungRi and him used to sneaking to the cakery without telling their parents, just because MyungSoo wants to eat the sweet treats.

There's a victory grin plastered all over the face, making grandpa Choi had to admit his defeat. "See? No one can't resist the best combination of ice cream and cake!" grandpa Choi clicked his tongue again, feel defeated. "So, what's your next step now, little girl?" she taps her fingers on her chin, looking like she's thinking. "Stop acting! Just tell me already!" he barked. "Aish, this grumpy grandpa! No, I won't tell you!" she laughs, sound rather eerie-ly. "Still need to digging up another information from his friend though, that would be tiring," a sigh come past her lips. "I thought you fancy pretty boy," she instantly sneered at the grandpa's statement. "He practically helped you last time, shouldn't you be a little nicer to him?" she nods in agreement, "Well, yeah, he is. But I can't stand his personality for long, really," her face went disgruntled. "You should use your source well," grandpa Choi lets out a scoff.  


▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

hi ya there! I'm terribly sorry and deeply apologize for being missing so long without notice;; my uni had been uber hectic and i'm updating this in between finals OvO please don't try this at home *ahem* i hope there are still some of you remember the story (esp the subscriber otl so sorry sobsss) and i just realize it hit 1000+ views!!! ;AAA; i'll do my best to update the other story as well; actually almos teach of them had one chapter hidden, all waiting to be completed orz;; okay this note had been to long;; i hope you enjoy the update ;v;