Again

Again

i lied......I love baekhyun. I want to meet him.  Again 

That's all I wish for. Meeting him again....

 

"I've been waiting for you at the park.....it's been 3 hours Yeol"

"let's divorce baek"

I should  hug him, and apologies for making him wait. Again.God knows how much I need him now. How much I want to apologise, hug him, and feel the warmth of his hugs. 

" Yeol, I know you have someone else.....but please accept me, I'm your wife now"

" you're just a decoration for my parents, they're the one that makes you with me, and I will never love you"

I lied. Again. Look what you did to me baek, I'm suffocating, I'm struggling. I've fallen too hard and I can't stand back up. Should have know that I've been an ignorant idiot husband, and how I make it hard for you.

" I'll name him Park- uhmmmm Jesper?

" baek,..... Kristen is pregnant. She got my baby within her"

I know I broke you heart, but no matter what or how hurt you are. You still have that angelic smile. Again. I didn't realise that. That pure smile that can make one heart and the whole world stop. That stupid smile that you never give to anyone but me. Again. It makes me feel guilty.

" Yeol, Jesper want to see you.... Please, just once"

" I have my own family now. And you're not one of it, I'm not his father "

Again. I make it hard for you to breathe. I make it difficult for you and our baby. I am the one that you should hate. I am the one who hope for you to hate me.  But it comes out the opposite. Everyday when you wake up you'll tell me how much you love me, how much grateful you are to have me by you side.

" baek, pick me up at the bar......I'm drunk"

" stay where you are, I'll be there, don't do anything stupid Yeol"

I know, I know you'll always be there for me. I know baek, i know. Again. reminds me of how irresponsible I was towards you. I am the one who should be there for you when you need me most. 

" is this Park Baekhyun's husband?"

" we have divorce"

" Can you please tell his family that......."

" he doesn't have any, but did something happen?"

" sir, this is Seoul hospital, and we want to inform that Mr Baekhyun is going to have a surgery, we need to inform to his family that this surgery need their approval."

Again. I know that he only have me. All you asked for is my love. My time for you. But I'm so stupid. Clueless,  idiot,  jerk. I ran for you that night feeling that my lungs and heart going to explode if I don't see you.

" what happened to him?!"

" he got into an accident 2 hours ago and he need a surgery as soon as possible. He loses too many blood, we're afraid that he might not stand a chance."

I've saw you hurt before but I never saw you in this state, face damp with tears,  blood flow all over your face and clothes, your breathing was unsteady and it makes me afraid. I'm afraid that I'll lose you any minutes, second now. I hold your hand and you grab it forcefully. My hands goes numb. Without noticing, tears flow down my cheek I automatically kneeled down. 

" please cancel the surgery.....please Yeol cancel it"

Your hand was shaking and your voice was unclear, I never saw this side of you before and it breaks me. The other side of you wich smiles alot, voice very cheerful its all gone. 

" Yeol...... I know you hate me, but please this is the only thing I want you to do for me. Please take Jesper as your family....please its a dead man wish Yeol"

I look into his eyes searching for some jokes that he always make but none. It's not there anymore it's gone. All I saw was seriousness and regret in those teary eyes.

" baek, don't leave me, I will take Jesper but with one condition, you need to be there with himz you need to be in my family too"

" Yeol,  I'm sorry I can't fulfill  that condition,  all I can do is watching all of you smile from above and thats enough to make me happy"

" sir 1 minute left"

" Yeol I forget to tell you something this morning "

"what is it baek"

" I love you,  and I'm very grateful to have you by my side "

"baek....."

Tit titt titt tiiiiiiiiitttttttt

All of our time we spend together are very precious. No one can change the fact that I love you too.I  am very grateful to have you.  And. This story repeating itself Again and Again.