Final

Why Now?

  Right now, I’m walking towards the park I always walked with my boyfriend, I came here for a morning exercise.

Because… I’m bearing his baby.

  It’s a girl, letting his dream of the baby’s gender come true. Hehe, he has always wanted a junior form of me, so sweet. She’s around a month old now and I can’t wait for her to be born!

  Although I’m getting morning sickness, my boyfriend, Suga, doesn’t know about her yet. I hope he’ll be happy and surprised when I tell him this news!

  Ah… I think I’m craving for bubble tea. So I turned around and started walking towards my favourite bubble tea shop.

  Little did Minyoung know that someone she loves walked pass by her. Hooking his hands with another girl, smiling, laughing and being cheesy.

End of Author’s P.O.V

  Yay! I finally arrived to the shop which is actually a café called ‘Let’s Drink!’

  Their bubble tea’s really awesome! I wonder if I’m craving for this because the baby will like it in the future or is it just the mom who just changed her taste of food? Nah, whatever. It’s just a complicated question anyway, not even that important.

  I went to the cashier and bought chocolate bubble tea. They called for my number on my receipt, so I went to take my bubble tea. I couldn’t wait so I drank a little.

  *Mmm~ Their tropical pearls are as chewy as always. And the chocolate is so rich! XD*

  I walked out of the café while sipping on my new favourite chocolate bubble tea. So I decided to go back to the park I went to not long ago, to continue my morning walk.

  “Eh?” I questioned myself as I stopped walking because I think I saw Suga… With another girl. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t dreaming at all. I blinked twice again, and both Suga and that girl aren’t even vanishing from the scene.

They were just staying in their original spots.

  I dropped my bubble tea and it made a loud sound so it obviously caught their attention, seeing them flinch from the loud thud.

  The boy turned around. My heart cracked into pieces and tears started to well up in my eyes being my weak self.

The boy is Suga, my boyfriend.

  I collapsed onto the cold hard ground, tears falling. Remembering how he treated me in the old days really pained me. I quickly stood up, not wanting to show him my weak side.

  And about that girl… I remember her. She’s my good friend Jung Eunji. She knows that Suga and I are dating, almost to the step of being his fiancé.

  She betrayed me. That traitor. But Suga. Why Suga? Didn't he say that he will love me and me only?! Why am I that stupid enough to believe in those two?...

                    Why Suga? Why do you have to do this to me just when I had such important                  news to tell you?

Why now?