First meet!

I'm Not Her Anymore

        "HAHAHAHAHA!! I bet she can't go out from the toilet after this! HAHAHA" "Yep. Not with wet clothes!!HAHA! You are a genius Hyemi." "I know. Now lets go before someone sees us" Whats up with them??? 

I went towards my locker and shocked about my clothes being all wet. Well..not that shocked. 

They had probably done something more shocking than that to me.

 One time, they tricked me by saying Min Yoo actually liked me and then sure enough I fell for it and met him in front of the school gate and told him I liked him too. 

Then he told me this "Who said that I liked you? HAHA! Please, I will never like someone like you! 

But thanks anyway." Then he left with his gang. Do you have any idea how I felt that time?? 

Plus, Hyemi and her develish friends are laughing at the corner. I feel like this had to stop. 

I tried to stand out to myself one time but all they do is laugh at me. 

 

 

 

 

   I grabbed my school clothes and had to dry it. I feel chills since I only wear my swimming suits

. HACHU!! Ugh. I think I will catch a cold. *KRING* OMG! I think I am late to class. 

But my clothes are still soak. I guess I need to skip class.

 

"Where is Yura??? Huh.....Anyway we have a new student in our class today! Come in."

 

"Hello! My name is Ji Min Kim. I study abroad for the past few years in China, so I would really love new friends,

" Everyone went noisy cuz the new boy was really handsome and super cute. "All right class! I know you all are really exited but let him take his seat and please be quiet. Oh, and you Ji Min, you can sit....sit...aha! There. Don't worry, Someone will be sitting next to you." Just then, I went to class and enter. I didn't know what was going on so I just went straight in

."Yura!! Where were you?!" "I am sorry Mrs Do, I was.." "No! You don't need to explain! Just go in. We have a new comer so I don't want to spoil this." Without hesitating I went straight to my seat. Just as I take my seat, 

I realized someone was sitting next to me. Boy I don't even remember when was the last time someone ever sat next to me,probably cuz I'm ....ugly. I was actually quite surprise seeing him smiling at me. 

A handsome ,hot boy smiling at me!! I had no choice but to smile back but just before then Hyemi and her gang approach him and

 surround him like...bunch of flies. Anyway, It was going home time.

 Well, I am in charge of cleaning, so I always stay back for a half an hour to clean the class. 

Everyone went out only the new comer was the only one stayed,

 

 

 

 

"HEY!" Ah... My EARS. "You scared me" I said "What are you doing???" 

"I'm cleaning the class. What are you doing??" "Well.. As you can see,I am new and I probably gave my parents the wrong information about the time to go home so I am probably waiting." "Why don't you just go home by walking?? Its healthier"

 "My home is far from here you see." "Where's your house??" "At Sokcho Hill. 

My parents wanted me to go to a private school so.. Here I am." "Oh.." Without wasting time I quickly grab my bag and take the trash can and left. Stupid me!

 Actually I live at Sokcho Hill and I probably went nervous cuz mom told me that there was going to be

 a new neighbour next to my house. I went quickly to my driver and asked him to quickly go home. On the way home,

 I found out that he is the new neighbour. I think my life had just gotten worser.

 

 

 

NEXT MORNING!!!

 

 

 

"Hey!" Whats with this guy anyways ??Lets just smile. "By the way, what's your name? 

 

And I see that you are kind of lonely." Do I suppose to reply to this guy??

 Maybe not. Or he would surely be bullied because of me. 

 

 

 

 

JI MIN'S POV**

 

 

 

 

 

  Huh.. Yesterday she is somewhat okay talking to me. I guess she is kinda shy.

 "Ji Min!! What are you doing?" I was dragged by Kwang Ho to the corridor. "Hey what did you do that for?" "I know you are new here but she's a loner. She gets bullied by people. I felt bad to see her like that but I am afraid to be bullied too so better not."

 "Is that so?" "Yeah... I feel bad cuz she is bullied just becuz of her looks."

 "Hmm... Maybe if we try to talk to her more maybe she will be open??"

 "Nah man. I don't think thats such a good idea." 

 

 

 

"I will see you next time." I said goodbye to my friends and quickly get in the car.

 "Young master, did you know that you have a neighbour who studies here??" My driver suddenly spoke to me. "No...But who?? Who??" "I'm not sure. 

But you can visit them today since your parents are gonna visit them this evening. A welcome dinner arranged by them perhaps." Wow.. Never thought a neighbour would be study the same school as me. 

 

 

 

That Evening..

 

 

 

 

YURA'S POV**

 

  

 

  *Door bell rings* Hmm.. Who could that be this evening?? Now I thought about it, mom told me there would be guests tonight but she hadn't finished her sentence. So I open the door. I saw new faces. Omg! Are they the new neighbours??? Ji Min must've been here too. "It's You??!!" I heard a voice asking. I was totally surprised seeing him on the front door.....

 

 

 

 

 

*Guys I'm sorry if this story is not that ineteresting yest for you guys but I'll try making it better. Subcribe....pweeessseee