Chapter 3

Yoo Are My Major Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner went quite silence. Everyone gazes were on the food. Well, not everyone to be exact. It was just Youngjae. Sejin kept on looked up, trying to give Youngjae some eye contacts but the elder seems to focus with his food. Not even once try to move his gaze away from the plate. Sometime she would looks away and glanced at her fiancé who seems a little disturbed with Youngjae’s presence at the table.

After finished his dinner, Seokjin put the spoon and fork away, wiping his mouth with the clean napkin before leaned his back to the comfy chair. Sejin gulped hard once she realised Seokjin’s gaze was directly and buried deep into Youngjae. Sejin glanced at the other but immediately rolled her eyes when she saw Youngjae was still focused with his girlfriend a.k.a the food on the plate.

Seokjin cleared his throat, signalling the other that he wanted to start a conversation but got ignored. Sejin slowly brought her leg near Youngjae before stepped on it causing the elder to loudly shouting in pain. “Ouch! Yah!”

Sejin smirked at him before looked away, ignoring him. Seokjin looked a little clueless with the other’s action but quickly brushed it away. He rubbed his chin softly.

“So, Youngjae shii,” he started. Youngjae quickly moved his gaze away from the culprit who stepped on his feet and focused it at Seokjin. “Yes?” Youngjae answered, blinking his eyes innocently.

Seokjin bit his lower lip, slowly nodding his head. “You’re Sejin’s cousin huh?”

Youngjae raised an eyebrow but quickly nodded once he saw Sejin deadly stare at him and that stare said, ‘You better nod before I kill you.’

“How come I didn’t know about you?” Seokjin asked, frowning. Youngjae put down the utensils from his grip, grabbing a napkin and wiped his dirty mouth.

He gulped a little before answered the elder’s question, “Sejin and I rarely meet. So, maybe she forgets to introduce you about me.”

Sejin mentally sighed in relief when she heard the other’s answer. Seokjin nodded. “Oh, I see. But why you didn’t attend our engagement ceremony?” he asked again, more curious than before.

Youngjae glanced at Sejin, asking for help. Sejin only managed to bit her lips and mouthed at him, “Just answer him.”

Youngjae smiled a little at Seokjin while mentally rolled his eyes after receiving Sejin’s answer. “I was in Japan during your engagement. I had a photo shot.”

“Photo shot?”

Youngjae nodded his head, flashing the elder his charming smile. Seokjin titled his head before a wide smile lighten up on his face.

“Wait a minute! You are Yoo Youngjae! No wonder I felt like I seen you somewhere before, “excitedly he said causing Youngjae to nod before sending a smirk at Sejin.

“Jin knows Youngjae? How come I’m the only one who never saw him before?” she mumbled.

Seokjin looked at Sejin before intertwined their hand. “Why you didn’t tell me that your cousin is a model.”

Sejin smiled sheepishly, mentally sighed in annoyance, “I guess it will be better for oppa to find out by yourself.”

Seokjin nodded his head, “Ah, I see. So, you are going to stay for a week right Youngjae shii?”

Youngjae shook his head, “You don’t have to be too formal Seokjin shii. Just call me Youngjae or Jae and yes, just for a week until my apartment is okay.”

“Jin hyung is enough already Jae ah,” Seokjin said, smiling at the younger before continued, “What happened to you apartment actually?”

Sejin who had been keeping herself shut and quiet, finally voice out. “His apartment flooded.”

Youngjae looked at Sejin clueless before slowly nodded his head, agreeing with the younger. “Yup. There’s something wrong with the plumbing system.”

“Ohh, I see. Hmm, I guess we should invite you to our anniversary dinner, right Jinnie?” Seokjin said, smiling at his fiancé. Sejin’s eyes widen when she heard Jin’s words. She glanced at Youngjae but the other just gave her a blank stare. Leaving her with no choice, slowly she agreed with Jin’s suggestion. “Yeah. That will be awesome,” she replied.

Youngjae grinned at her causing the younger to roll her eyes. ‘I wish I manage to hold myself from killing people,’ she wished.

“When was the anniversary?

“In two days,” Jin answered with happiness. Youngjae nodded his head. “In two days? I think have a free schedule on that day.”

Jin happily clapped his hand. “Great! I can’t wait to meet you there. Actually, you know what Jae?”

Hesitantly Youngjae shook his head while Sejin already biting her inner cheek so hard. ‘Jin oppa already know the truth?’

A smile formed on his face causing the other frowned in confusing state. “I like you. I always wanted a younger brother and you seems really good be with.”

Youngjae immediately grinned happily while Sejin looked away and sighed in relief. “Thank god,” she mumbled.

Youngjae let out a nervous laugh.”Haha, yeah. Me too although I already have a brother but having another one will be awesome. Plus, Jin hyung is near compare to my brother. He lives in Australia.”

And the talks when away from Youngjae’s brother to football matches and so on, leaving Sejin alone, blinking her eyes and watching the elders talked among themselves. To be exact, she really hopes that Seokjin can take a leave already.

Sejin glanced at the wall clock and she felt so thankful when the clock already moved to the number 10. Sejin looked at the men and they’re still happily having a chit chat. She slowly poked the guy besides her causing the other to focus at her. She blinked her eyes cutely. “Oppa, don’t you have a meeting tomorrow at Ilsan?”

Seokjin’s eyes widen. “Oh my god. I’m totally forgotten about,” he said, standing up. He patted Sejin’s head and thanking her, “Thank you for reminding me.”

Seokjin then moved his gaze towards Youngjae. “Hyung got to go now. I’ll see you later Jae ah.”

Youngjae nodded his head, smiling at the elder. “Okay, I’ll see you later hyung. Maybe we can have lunch together next time,” he offered while walking the other to the front door together with Sejin beside him. Seokjin nodded his head and shook his hand with Youngjae before focused back to Sejin. Sejin smiled at him, showing her fiancé her precious eyes smile.

“Take care. If I get back early from the meeting, maybe we can have lunch together tomorrow.”

She nodded. “Okay. Drive carefully oppa. Take care.”

“Neh. I will. You too. Goodnight Jinnie,” he wished before went out leaving the younger’s apartment.

Once Seokjin gone from their sight, Sejin closed the door, sighing in relief and lean down her back at the door with Youngjae blinked at her. He then yawn, stretching a bit before went straight to the bedroom, leaving Sejin alone at the front hallway.

Sejin bit her lips, controlling her anger. “How can he act like nothing was happening? Geez, thank god Jin oppa didn’t catch us lying,” she mumbled before moved to the kitchen and started to clean the dishes up with pout on her face.

 

 

 

The next day, Sejin woke up and when straight to kitchen with her eyes semi opened. Groggily walking and opened the freezer and grabbed a glass of milk and drink it before spitted it out. Her eyes widen when she saw the table already been set up, full with food and there’s a note on the empty plate. She put the glass in the sink before ran to the table and read the note.

 

Morning~

I’m leaving early today since I have shooting at Namsan Tower and promoting the new product at Lotte mall. So, I will be late.

And enjoy your breakfast and this is my number. Call me if you need me.

 

Sejin raised her eyebrow while reading the note. “He made this?” she mumbled, looking at the already made breakfast. There’s fried rice, boiled eggs and also mango juice. The plate, glass and utensils also been arranged. She shrugged. “Well, at least he did something,” she said, took a seat on the chair and started to dig in.

 

 

“Good job. Okay, a little more. Nice pose you got there. Awesome.”

The camera kept on clicking, flashing it flash while Youngjae posed with all the new design outfits from the famous brand. Youngjae showed to the camera his charming smile that fit perfectly with the new designed cloths. “Okay! Great job Youngjae ah. Let’s wrap up,” the photographer said, shaking hand with Youngjae. Youngjae bowed to the crew before moved to his changing room. He took his cloth and changed back to his original ones before leaved to his car with Daehyun already waiting for him.

“Sorry for the wait.”  Daehyun chuckled. “Chill dude. I’m your manager for today. It’s my job anyway,” he said, winking at the younger.

Youngjae laughed. “Well, I’m so lucky to have my best friend as my manager,” he teased.

Daehyun rolled his eyes while stepping on the gas, moving to the next destination. “It’s just f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter